Hacking DSONEi going to wok with new DSi XL?

Rev Jim

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guyana
So does anyone have any knowledge of the DSONEi working with the new DSi XL? I'm curious if Supercard have a firmware update waiting in the wing...I've been assuming they do, but now that I've learned GBA titles still don't work in the DSONEi flashcarts, I have some doubts.

Dangy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes. As long as Nintendo doesn't package the 1.5 firmware with the US release of the DSi XL.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
HokageNaruto said:
I was pretty sure that the new DSi XL's were gonna have some extra piracy protection built into them.

DSiXL=DSiLL=DSi but bigger

LL has no extra AP and I doubt Ninty would update it anymore for the US release.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
23534_1242812231049_1251657209_30556976_514038_n.jpg

Sorry, just had to
biggrin.gif

Ontopic: it works, the DSi (LL/XL) has had no firmware update in the meantime, but I think there will be one soon, cause it's been a while.

Rev Jim

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guyana
Not working w/ DSONEi_SDHC_Evolution_V1.0_eng_sp2_0324

Updating my "fireware" to 1.1

Really curious as to why it isn't working, but I am expecting a new fireware if 1.1 doesn't get it to work.

Ayone know how I check what the firmware on my NDSi XL is?

Anyone confirm it woring for them?

MgARBITER

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
And if u do end up with a DSi firmware of 1.5 or whatever, juts us the flasher that came with the card. If im not mistaken it should return it to 1.4. Correct me if im wrong lol.

hunnymonster

Trophies
XP
Country
MgARBITER said:
And if u do end up with a DSi firmware of 1.5 or whatever, juts us the flasher that came with the card. If im not mistaken it should return it to 1.4. Correct me if im wrong lol.

Flashing the fireware of the DSOnei is going to do precisely jackshit to the DSi/XL firmware... you'd need to wait for a version of the fireware that breaks the restriction imposed by the DSi/XL 1.5 firmware (or downgrade the DSi/XL to 1.4 if that's possible)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: lemme ask in forums