Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia

DSMasterPlus Released!

Sega Master System Emulator for DS

DSMasterPlus, a Sega Master System / Game Gear emulator for the DS has been released. This is the first version of the emulator.

DSMasterPlus.jpg

readme said:
DSMasterPlus is a Sega game Gear / Master System console emulator. To use this emulator, you must use compatibles GG / SMS files.

Please, patch the file with the correct drivers regarding your linker. Copy DSMasterPlus.nds, after patching it, in a DSMASTERP directory in the root directory on your flashcard / SD / MMC card. Be careful, the directory MUST BE in the root directory of your flashcard / SD / MMC card. Put your gg and/or sms files in this directory.

The author notes that the emulator is based upon SMSPlus.

As this is only the first release not everything is emulated correctly. From brief tests there were noticeable slowdowns and the overall brightness was set rather low. On the plus side graphics showed correctly and the emulator supports DLDI and save states.

download.gif
Download

icon11.gif
Source

FSSimon

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i seem to remember alex the kidd being included on the console itself, i'm probably going insane

You are right. Later revisions of the SMS had Alex Kid as the internal game. Earlier revisions had a small labyrinth game.

"Zillion" is one of my all time favorites. "Fantazy Zone 2" is an excellent shooter...

adzix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
i seem to remember alex the kidd being included on the console itself, i'm probably going insane

You are right. Later revisions of the SMS had Alex Kid as the internal game. Earlier revisions had a small labyrinth game.

"Zillion" is one of my all time favorites. "Fantazy Zone 2" is an excellent shooter...

err, nope. the labyrinth game was actually hidden within the console.
the game they were delivered with was Hang-On.

and yes, fantasy zone 2 kicks ass. gotta love it.
let's not forget phantasy star 1 of course, golvellius, wonder boy 3 : the dragon's trap and the zelda-rip-off golden axe warrior.... some of my fav games back in the days.

Klaus2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello

A new SMS Emu for DS,very nice graphics already the scrolling is improveable (only tried Wonderboy 2 so far) i cant wait to test more ^^

That relase is very complete for a 1st one
ohmy.gif

Thank u very much
Greets

Icarus

fire walk with me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Spellcaster, Alex Kidd in High Tech World, Moonwalker and Spider Man were a few good Sega Master Games that I enjoyed playing.. can't wait for a stable version to come out.

Tedorama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cant seem to get this to work, the emu boots but I get a french message on the bottom screen

"Recharge systeme fat...pas de systeme fat trouve
frown.gif
systeme stoope !"

Using SC-SD (slot-2) the SD is in fat mode. also what is "libfat mode"?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-