• DSlazy will nto unpack the rom properly

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kira1000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, I have a major problem using DSlazy and Xdelta. both applications just say that the system can not find the file specified even though I navigate the program to the rom. Others have had the same problem but I have yet to see any solution on the forum. I have the latest NET framework and I have a 32bit windows XP home. Any advice is appreciated as I am trying to apply the pokemon Black patch as well as ARM7 patching other roms of mine.

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure when you are patching Pokemon Black, you use xDelta GUI and not UI. Yes, there is a difference
tongue.gif

You can also try patching Pokemon with my patcher here: Pokemon Patcher 2.1b

As for DSlazy, do you have .NET Framework 3.5 installed? .NET Framework 4.0 is too new for it :/

kira1000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks, I meant 3.5, at the time of download it was the latest, I meant GUI, I just made a mistake. Thanks for the link to the pokemon patcher.

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kira1000 said:
thanks, I meant 3.5, at the time of download it was the latest, I meant GUI, I just made a mistake. Thanks for the link to the pokemon patcher.
Yep no problem
wink.gif

And don't do v3.0b right now because I just found a bug in it. *Fixed*

Pokemon Patcher 3.0b Only Working on Windows XP
frown.gif

kira1000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks for the links, however when I try to use the program a black box appears then disappears without going through any prompts or anything. Nothing occurs to the rom either.

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kira1000 said:
thanks for the links, however when I try to use the program a black box appears then disappears without going through any prompts or anything. Nothing occurs to the rom either.
Oh good, I got some feedback on my program. I didn't know if it was working for anyone because they never reported back
tongue.gif

So you are saying that when you open up the program, a black command box appears and then disappears.

Hmm, could you tell me what version you downloaded?

kira1000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have downloaded and tested both v2.1b and v3.0b (the fixed verson) and still have the exact same problem. It just flashes the standard DOS command box (opens/closes almost instantly) when I use it. I downloaded it from filetrip if that helps.

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kira1000 said:
I have downloaded and tested both v2.1b and v3.0b (the fixed verson) and still have the exact same problem. It just flashes the standard DOS command box (opens/closes almost instantly) when I use it. I downloaded it from filetrip if that helps.
That is really weird.. Are you running Windows XP or higher?

Also, I have updated my patcher to apply the v6 Translation Patch

icon11.gif
Pokemon Patcher

Just drag your 'Clean' Pokemon game onto the program and follow the prompts
smile.gif

kira1000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry, the new version does the same thing, could this problem be due to service pack 3 on windows XP? the problem is similar to the same I have on old DOS titles.

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kira1000 said:
Sorry, the new version does the same thing, could this problem be due to service pack 3 on windows XP? the problem is similar to the same I have on old DOS titles.
It might be because you don't have the command prompt terminal on your PC. Try clicking on your Start menu, click on 'run' and type in 'cmd' and press enter. If nothing comes up, then your computer is missing cmd.exe for some odd reason. If it does come up, then I don't know what would be causing the program to not open up :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended