DSi XL Wine Red different versions?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by ArsonIzer, Aug 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArsonIzer
    OP

ArsonIzer Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 25, 2014
    United States
    Hi all. I'm new here and I recently bought my first DS (a DSi XL). To my surprise, it's really pleasant to play with and I now desperately want a backup before the store near me sells out. I was looking at the DSi XL Wine Red but the store has the following warning message next to the buy button on the site (translated):

I can't go to the store for a few days, and I desperately want to know what they mean by this. No other DSi (XL) shows this message. So ultimately, my question would be:

- Are there different DSi XL Wine Reds, and if so, what are the differences?

I'm gonna go ahead and assume the store made a mistake, but if not, I'd like to know before I order.

2. ArsonIzer
    OP

ArsonIzer Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 25, 2014
    United States
    Alright, so I went to one of the shops and they told me they might have put the Red Bundle with Mario Kart under the same product number as the Wine Red one.

Afterwards I called consumer service and asked about it. They told me it was a mistake.

If any mod sees this thread, please delete it. It's kind of irrelevant since this is only about a single shop.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.