ScamaRama!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have my girls DSI-XL & even though it turns on & you can get too the selection menu, that's it. No button seems to work other then the Power, L & R buttons that work the camera. I have removed the battery & that was no help, is there a file or app I can boot from the SD or flash card that will auto hard reset or re-install the OS? Or if you have any other suggestions I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I would suggest opening the DSi and removing the buttons and putting some tin foil under them or rubbing the metal thingy with alcohol or WD40. I had this issue with L and R Buttons except that I only had to spray alcohol to the sides of the L and R buttons. Don't put too much though.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I have my girls DSI-XL & even though it turns on & you can get too the selection menu, that's it. No button seems to work other then the Power, L & R buttons that work the camera. I have removed the battery & that was no help, is there a file or app I can boot from the SD or flash card that will auto hard reset or re-install the OS? Or if you have any other suggestions I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

how are you so sure its software problem?

usually the case is hardware..

CatScam

ScamaRama!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
how are you so sure its software problem?

usually the case is hardware..

I'm not sure of anything, but when booting into the DS Splash Screen if I touch the Joypad or A,B, X, Y buttons it boots the OS & that's were it sits. So it recognizes all the hardware except the screen at boot up, then only recognizes the L & R buttons.
I'm puzzled.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1