codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As the topic title says...

My google-fu isn't working very well in trying to figure out what would be the most likely thing(s) to cause this behavior, and thus not knowing what part(s) I need to get in order to repair it. I admittedly grew fond of playing the DSi XL with the DStwo, so I'd like to get it fixed again.

Can a fellow temper help point me in the right direction? :)

eggmanfat120

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hmm... That's weird, have you tried charging it to the max? Maybe you got some water inside the speaker by accident, making it not able to turn on... I'm not sure, It probably has something to do with the top screen, but I'm not 100% shure...

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
What worries me is that the system won't turn on at all - even if the battery is completely dead, it should technically work since it's plugged in. The fuse isn't broken because the light is flashing, so clearly the electricity is going through to the system. Huh. I agree with the suggestion above - take the battery out and see what happens. If you have a multimeter, check the charge on the battery itself as well.

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had the same problem with a Lite so I think it is a same thing. I also searched a bit to verify my answer for the DSi/XL and it remained a very plausible cause. I wish Nintendo had built them to be able to run purely off the charger when the battery fails. :ha:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Ello