DSi Ware Release Board?

SamAsh07

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Dear GBAtemp Staff,

I just noticed that Wii has it's own exclusive WiiWare and Virtual Console (VC) boards under the Wii Releases, so why doesn't DSi have it's own DSiWare board? Please look into this matter, this site is on my highest priority to check for the latest releases and I (Am sure others too) would really appreciate a DSiWare Board.

Thanks.

EpicJungle

stop browbeating me can't you see i'm sexy
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
YayMii said:
Isn't this kinda pointless? Because you know, we can't really do anything with those releases.

QUOTE(Rydian @ Jul 12 2010, 05:34 AM) The release scene is not about free games, despite that being the way many people on this forum and others treat it. It's also about archival.

And hey, when the DSi does get cracked, if nobody bothered dumping DSi games beforehand then you'd have to wait even longer after that for them to get dumped.

If you want those DSi games that badly, buy them.

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
SamAsh07 said:
Dear GBAtemp Staff,

I just noticed that Wii has it's own exclusive WiiWare and Virtual Console (VC) boards under the Wii Releases, so why doesn't DSi have it's own DSiWare board? Please look into this matter, this site is on my highest priority to check for the latest releases and I (Am sure others too) would really appreciate a DSiWare Board.

Thanks.

Dear SamAsh07,

There is no DSiWare release board because the scene is not releasing DSiWare, being that it is tied directly to your individual DSi unit and no-one has yet cracked it.

You're welcome.

SamAsh07

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
First of all Hi,

I'm aware that the DSi hasn't been hacked yet but there are still some people (like me) who purchase WiiWare/DSiWare games, some games are just worth paying for. But anyways, I appreciate your reply lilsypha, through other sources I have found a site that has its own exclusive DSiWare section with reviews and recommendations.

Hmm, so how about a DSiWare recommendations/reviews/information board? If there is one then I apologize
yaynds.gif

EDIT: You know, a DSiWare recommendations/reviews/information board would be a nice addition to the already great community of GBAtemp, it will surely lead to new topics to talk about, people may get interested in some DSiWares and actually buy them off the DSiWare Shop.

However my suggestion may not have that much scope and may fail, so in the end, it's all upto GBAtemp staff and the people to decide whats best for this site.
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1