DSi Ware Release Board?

Discussion in 'Site Discussions & Suggestions' started by SamAsh07, Jul 19, 2010.

Jul 19, 2010

DSi Ware Release Board? by SamAsh07 at 7:38 PM (878 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. SamAsh07
    OP

Member SamAsh07 GBAtemp Addict

Bahrain
    Dear GBAtemp Staff,

I just noticed that Wii has it's own exclusive WiiWare and Virtual Console (VC) boards under the Wii Releases, so why doesn't DSi have it's own DSiWare board? Please look into this matter, this site is on my highest priority to check for the latest releases and I (Am sure others too) would really appreciate a DSiWare Board.

Thanks.

2. fishykipper

Member fishykipper pkmn breeder

United Kingdom
    i hear that!
    nice post my friend!
    i'd love to see this too!!

3. YayMii

Member YayMii hi

Canada
    Isn't this kinda pointless? Because you know, we can't really do anything with those releases.

4. EpicJungle

Member EpicJungle stop browbeating me can't you see i'm sexy

Canada

5. Lily

Former Staff Lily One Scary Lady

Canada
    Dear SamAsh07,

There is no DSiWare release board because the scene is not releasing DSiWare, being that it is tied directly to your individual DSi unit and no-one has yet cracked it.

You're welcome.

6. SamAsh07
    OP

Member SamAsh07 GBAtemp Addict

Bahrain
    First of all Hi,

I'm aware that the DSi hasn't been hacked yet but there are still some people (like me) who purchase WiiWare/DSiWare games, some games are just worth paying for. But anyways, I appreciate your reply lilsypha, through other sources I have found a site that has its own exclusive DSiWare section with reviews and recommendations.

Hmm, so how about a DSiWare recommendations/reviews/information board? If there is one then I apologize [​IMG]

EDIT: You know, a DSiWare recommendations/reviews/information board would be a nice addition to the already great community of GBAtemp, it will surely lead to new topics to talk about, people may get interested in some DSiWares and actually buy them off the DSiWare Shop.

However my suggestion may not have that much scope and may fail, so in the end, it's all upto GBAtemp staff and the people to decide whats best for this site. [​IMG]