OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
heartgold said:
machomuu said:
BlueStar said:
Can't remember what I was on before, but updated my DSi to access the eshop. Stopped my acekard 2i with the halo/wings logo (which worked on my fully updated 3DS) from working, but flashed it with the latest firmware from the AK site so it now shows up as a red icon with a black bow and it works again.
I see...Heartgold, what is your current loader game? Is it still Dorasu (The game with the Halo and Wings, though that's not its real name).
Nope, It's ChessMaster, is it fine to go with the update? No one has reported any blocking with Acekard.
If you're willing to risk it.

But first, are you sure you're on 1.4.3?

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
machomuu said:
heartgold said:
machomuu said:
BlueStar said:
Can't remember what I was on before, but updated my DSi to access the eshop. Stopped my acekard 2i with the halo/wings logo (which worked on my fully updated 3DS) from working, but flashed it with the latest firmware from the AK site so it now shows up as a red icon with a black bow and it works again.
I see...Heartgold, what is your current loader game? Is it still Dorasu (The game with the Halo and Wings, though that's not its real name).
Nope, It's ChessMaster, is it fine to go with the update? No one has reported any blocking with Acekard.
If you're willing to risk it.

But first, are you sure you're on 1.4.3?

I'll double check and I'll update it. I got a 3DS as a backup if it does block my cart.

EDIT: I'm so stupid mines on 1.4.2 -_-

I'm sorry guys

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Mbmax said:
For me there is only one DSi firmware 1.4.3 (1.4.4 for China) and it was released in june.
And all big flashcart's brand got their update already to run under this firmware.

I still don't understand why this thread is not closed and the first post title changed.
unsure.gif
Because other people are actually affected by this, too. I just requested a title change, also.

I can confirm that an update was available for those already on 1.4.3, and that the update itself leaves you on 1.4.3. Whether it affects you or not, it's certainly true.

Heartgold, let us know if it blocks the acekard. I'd like to know before I go and update both.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mbmax said:
I don't see the point for big N to have several subversion of the DSi firmware 1.4.3 without displayed the proper version in the menu.

And i just updated my second DSi from 1.4.1 into 1.4.3, downloaded 4 swords. My flashcart which was already compatible with this firmware is still ok.

Frankly i don't believe this story.
Well Windaga, Ferofax, Heartgold, Sheimi, Lushay, Dimensional, and I have all reported this, as I said it seems to be a glitch that downloads...something.

Of course, you don't have to believe it.

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
machomuu said:
Mbmax said:
I don't see the point for big N to have several subversion of the DSi firmware 1.4.3 without displayed the proper version in the menu.

And i just updated my second DSi from 1.4.1 into 1.4.3, downloaded 4 swords. My flashcart which was already compatible with this firmware is still ok.

Well Windaga, Ferofax, Heartgold, Sheimi, Lushay, Dimensional, and I have all reported this, as I said it seems to be a glitch that downloads...something.

Of course, you don't have to believe it.
Maybe they use the sudokuhax on their DSi ?

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
heartgold said:
Mbmax said:
heartgold said:
andddddd my flashcart got blocked, what is the lastest loader for AK2i, mine has chessmaster.
Check here : http://leafmoon.users.sourceforge.net/xeno....php?FakedGames

Chessmaster won't run under the DSi firmware 1.4.3. You need to update your ak2i. BTW, i don't think there is the hw44 update available.
cheers!
Once you post back that it's working I can put it under confirm, you'll have been be the second person to say so.

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP

Gh0sti

iOS Guru
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well like i said idk who else has gotten this weird update that doesnt exist it doesnt dl anything as a new system update also i did do the wierd update which didnt do anythign also before i did it i was still able to use the store, also yea i got 4 swords im on 1.4.3 and can still use my ds2 flash cart everything is great

Omega_2

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Lol, I guess I should've posted sooner. I was asked to update my DSi as well, NO sudoku hax on mine. DSONEi still works(duh, why wouldn't it?)

EDIT: oh, and the wierd thing is, my 2nd WiFi setting got cloned into setting 1, which explained why I couldn't reconnect to the shop.
I don't think I've seen that happen before.

Mbmax said:

Big N be trollin.

dragonkid6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
robbywu said:
ak2 blocked!!! i had chessmaster version with akaio 1.8.8
frown.gif

Your Akaio may be up to date, but your Acekard is an old version. Update it if you can on a another system.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I say fuck it and open Spotify 80% of your mruics already on it probably