Hacking DSi System Menu 1.4.2.. Speculations

CrispyYoshi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So apparently the new DSi update blocks out all but iEvo flashcarts. This happened very recently, but now I'm kinda scared.

I'm almost positive they're putting their flashcart blocking to the test on the DSis, preparing for the June (late May) update.

Anyways, share your thoughts and stuff. I'm just really worried about my flashcart now.

shawnanastasio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, i have a question. On the acekard team's website, it says that there is no update for 1.4.2. Will an acekard 2i work on 1.4.2 if you install the 3ds update?

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
ichichfly said:
I think they block all flashcard but not the iEVO (DS mode) (because it is nearly not possible)
Just a guess, but this is probably because the ievo uses an entire rom for the exploit rather than just the rom's header. It's hard for the DSi to do 'inventory checks' when the card has the entire inventory, lol. Again, this is just a guess.

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
shawnanastasio said:
Hey, i have a question. On the acekard team's website, it says that there is no update for 1.4.2. Will an acekard 2i work on 1.4.2 if you install the 3ds update?
No.
The 1.4.2 update is coming. And it will work on both 3DS and DSi when it's out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=urglg3WimHA&list=RDPKZFk5t3czs&index=12&pp=8AUB