Gaming DSi Shop

IC_

GBAtemp's ???
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I bought 3 DSis unknown condition and at least one of them works, and the previous owner bought games on the DSi Shop. I don’t know if I should reset the system memory or not, if I format and reset everything will the games still be available for redownload in the DSi Shop?

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You can still redownload purchased software but I doubt you can if you reformat.

Afaik, Nintendo closed it down.
I believe at the beginning of last year or in 2016, they already closed down the points addition system.

But yeh, if you format a DSi, you won't be able to get anything that's previously downloaded from the DSi shop.

IC_

GBAtemp's ???
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I know the DSi shop is closed, but as I said there’s previously bought software available for redownload. Okay then, I won’t format it

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Afaik, Nintendo closed it down.
I believe at the beginning of last year or in 2016, they already closed down the points addition system.

But yeh, if you format a DSi, you won't be able to get anything that's previously downloaded from the DSi shop.
You can actually still go on the dsi eshop. You just can't buy games but you can still download the dsi->3ds transfer app and access account settings to redownload stuff you bought.
https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Support/...ndo-DSiWare-that-I-ve-purchased--1096628.html

Reactions: DinohScene

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Reactions: zoogie

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat