~BlackNeedle

BlackNeedle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
eXistenZe said:
I don't see any reference to rein or eepinator working on a dsi.
Plus, they seem to need a slot 2.

They do need a Slot-1 (I messed up Slot-1 and 2 again in my post
tongue.gif
). The DSi doesn't have a Slot-2, hence they won't work. I don't know about Save Sender, though. Would have thought of it as working, since Save Sender is launched in DS-mode it should have access to the 'old' wifi functionality...
~BlackNeedle

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Irrelevant as to what you use, this isn't possible on the DSi as of yet. The DSi will reset to the menu as soon as you pop out the slot-1 card. So no matter what you use, the DSi will exit to it's menu anyway.....(since you must pop out the flashcart and replace it with the game cart anyway)

We must wait until either someone gets homebrew to run from the SD card slot or when someone figures out how to run things in DSi mode from Slot-1 and then after that figure out how to override the DSi's tendency to reset to menu when a slot-1 device is removed. So it will be awhile off before we can do this on the DSi.

So just use your DSLite to do save/rom backups for now.

eXistenZe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
There was an app (don't remember the name, tested so many) that send the save through wifi to a webserver, but the saves were faulty. I just changed the cartiges and it did not exit the app. Guess it ran through the mem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ +1