1. WintendoZone

WintendoZone everyone's favorite waifu

United States

Running code in DSi Mode? Well that seems interesting. We could run our own "exploit" that unlocks the hidden app, but we'd just have to know where in the system to look for that information. I think getting it to load could be easier than we thought, actually!

This disables access to the SD Card, though. I'm not sure what, if any information gets written on the SD Card when a system unlocks Nintendo Zone the regular way.

Last edited by WintendoZone, Mar 1, 2018
    DRAGONBALLVINTAGE likes this.
  2. DRAGONBALLVINTAGE

DRAGONBALLVINTAGE The GBATemp Hacker

United States
    20180303_153147.jpg

Soon™

I decrypted the nand and renamed the .app to .nds!

I pwned U! likes this.
  3. ChampionLeake

ChampionLeake NTR/TWL Exploiter

United States
    Okay. TeamTwiizer hacked only the DSi-Enhanced game, Classic Word Games. Keep in mind, DSi-Enhanced games do not have SD access. They also share on cart memory only which is very limited as well. DSi-Enhanced exploits can only be used for CID dumping and DSiLink (If you have a certain wifichip for you dsi). I know this since I've exploited this game as well: https://github.com/ChampionLeake/classic-wordsploit/

You also can't "run our own "exploit" that unlocks the hidden app". Come on. This can't be done since the app natively doesn't exist on the consoles' NAND itself. You were 100% wrong about that statement. DSiwarehax can't even do this really. You have to manually decrypt the nand and the nintendzone app onto the nand to place on the home menu. It's not an unlocking procedure. It's more of a "I'm putting it on there"

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

You could've just decrypted the .app onto the nand instead on just coverting to a .nds. I think that also breaks the app as well. I would just put that on my NAND.

DRAGONBALLVINTAGE likes this.
  4. DRAGONBALLVINTAGE

United States
    Me Schooled impossible!

Also how does one decrypt the .app file?

5. dpad_5678

dpad_5678 GBAtemp's Memelord

United States
    It wouldn't be in the SRL. There's some sort of data for the home menu that determines whether the NZone app should be shown or not.

6. DRAGONBALLVINTAGE

United States
    I assume its in 0000 or the launcher folder

7. Ryccardo

Ryccardo watching Thames TV from London

Italy
    Spot was the old service optimized only for DS/Lite

Yep, something somewhere in the launcher's save

WintendoZone likes this.
  8. Phillipos Andemariam

Phillipos Andemariam Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Can you make a video tutorial for this?

9. marcosfull
    This message by marcosfull has been removed from public view by Flame, Aug 5, 2019, Reason: no asking for warez.
    Aug 5, 2019 Show
  10. DontCallMeAqua

Newcomer

United Kingdom
    Oh god I'm two years late. Well, I'm not sure about DSi, but 3DS Nintendo Zone activated when its connected to a network called "attwift". Try this on the DSi, it might work. This might explain a little bit more into detail

Or, you can install UNLAUNCH onto your DSi and run it from there. (You can uninstall after) h t t p : / / d a r k f l a k e . x 1 0 h o s t . c o m / If you want to run games off the DSi's SD Card, follow the whole tutorial. If your only installing unlaunch, stop the tutorial once you've installed it.

WintendoZone likes this.
  11. emc28285
    This message by emc28285 has been removed from public view by Flame, Feb 16, 2020, Reason: please dont ask for copyrighted stuff.
    Feb 16, 2020 Show
  12. JarHead

JarHead Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I know this thread is sorta dead but i'm interested in this too and found this: github.c om/yellows8/wmb-asm/tree/master/ds/nzonehtmlhaxx (i have newbie rank so that link might not work. a google search for yellows8 nintendo zone should do the trick.) I'm sure someone here has already found this but unless i'm reading this wrong this should work with a Raspberry Pi 3. I saw mentions in this post about yellows8's nintendo zone server and this might be it. I have a newbie rank for a reason so none of this may be accurate.

13. emc28285

emc28285 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I’ll look into it, I found a copy however didn’t know how to work it. Stay in touch and we can figure it out I really want to get it to work

14. therealatticuss

Newcomer

United States
    its possible to access it through Unlaunch.

15. emc28285

emc28285 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Is there a way to access it somehow on a CFW 3ds?

Access as in get it to work

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Nintendo,