dsi motion card?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Frogman, May 4, 2010.

1. Frogman
    OP

Frogman This could be you!

Sep 20, 2009
    Aus
  2. how_do_i_do_that

how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

May 16, 2008
    Antarctica
    You have insufficient posts to view user location.
    Sorry it looks more like it is a fake. It looks like a landing page to get affliate traffic.

Noticable giveaways descriptions that define it as fake:
    The DSi homebrew support, there currently isn't any.
    The picture is from the M3 touchpod interface.
    No DS game has accelorometer support.
    The description says it is in 2 pieces of male/female adapters. I don't know of any flashcarts that come as 2 pieces.

After googling, this is the only page that shows up. Every other search item is just the NS168DS word by itself or related only to the PSP.

3. 9th_Sage

9th_Sage GBAtemp Maniac

Apr 30, 2008
    United States
    Actually, IIRC there once was a 'motion card' like that, though it wasn't a flash cart but only an accelerometer. There's a couple of homebrew that support it.

4. Pliskron

Pliskron Banned

Banned
    Jul 22, 2009
    United States
    I picked up an R6 motion for cheap money a while ago. It's ok. It plays retail games, only works on the ds. It's great for pocket physics. I can tell that a game has to be designed with motion support in mind for it to work well.

5. sprogurt

sprogurt GBAtemp Fan

Dec 13, 2006
    Motion support was rarely used in the scene, i can only remember 3, spout ex, pocket physics and a lightsaber simulator.

6. how_do_i_do_that

how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

May 16, 2008
    Antarctica
    You have insufficient posts to view user location.
    Well the 2 sites that sold it are offline. I'd say it is an abandoned developemnet flashcart.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice