1snack
I've put together this group to display interesting snacks and drinks I've come across. I'm inviting other users to post and share. Not everything has to be candy, soda or unhealthy items alike. Most of mine will be but I don't recommend anyone being like me. :-)
1snack
1snack

Cordial, I suppose

  • Thread starter Thread starter Veho
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 345
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Likes Likes 3

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Joined
Apr 4, 2006
Messages
12,708
Solutions
1
Reaction score
98,598
Trophies
8
Location
Zagreb
XP
82,540
Country
Croatia

1783348524423.png​


Cordial, squash, fruit syrup/concentrate, whatever. It seems to be a very regional thing. Juice concentrate, mix one part of this with 5-10 parts water / sparkling water, depending on how thicc you want it, and you get juice. They are usually fruit, but in recent years there has been a bunch of these herbal ones as well.
I've been drinking mint and sage. They are really nice in the summer. Refreshing. Would recommend.
 
1000025155.jpg

You ever think "gee, I wish Capri Sun came in larger bottles and not just those little pouches"? Well, this isn't that, but it's the next best thing.
 

Group statistics

Group owner:
K3Nv4
Members:
53
Threads:
312
Messages:
888
Photos:
0

Latest photos

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted