DSi Keeps Shutting Down

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by SonixAurora, Aug 1, 2009.

Aug 1, 2009

DSi Keeps Shutting Down by SonixAurora at 3:33 PM (1,522 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. SonixAurora
    OP

Newcomer SonixAurora Member

United Kingdom
    Everytime I Go Into Sleep Mode I Open It Up, And The DSi Just Turns Off. It Happens To LAMEBOY 0.12 And A few Ds Games

Im Using ACEKARD2i Latest AKIKO (Not Sure If i Spelt That Right) Its Not THAT Important Because I Just Updated My DSi [​IMG]

2. SkotUK

Newcomer SkotUK Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    I get this with lameboy sometimes. Anyway, its pointless trying to fix the problems with lameboy if youve updated now.

3. SonixAurora
    OP

United Kingdom

yeahhh

but i do have my ds lite and it happens on there too drives me nuts because i didnt save

4. slone

Newcomer slone Member

Philippines
    Try using the no dma mode, Press and hold the A button until the flashcart finished loading the game. The color of the text saying "Loading" should stay blue. Try it out ( but the catch is that SOME (not shouting here) games loses frame rates, movies become iffy mid way, and generally makes loading areas/stages slow or glitchy (nothing to worry about as some of us haven't damage or corrupted our games/carts or roms, but don't quote me on that one).

5. SonixAurora
    OP

United Kingdom

cool it worked, thanks slone
    [​IMG]