Homebrew [DSi] [Idea] Include InputRedirection in HiyaCFW/make a homebrew for it?

BlastedGuy9905

where's the updated autopsy report
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After HiyaCFW Releases for the DSi, do you think they would include InputRedirection in it, or would it be possible to make a homebrew for it? My R button's broken, and the DSi's DPAD isn't the best.

Reactions: CatmanFan

BlastedGuy9905

where's the updated autopsy report
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try this "fix" for the L and R buttons: https://www.ifixit.com/Answers/View/45326/How+do+I+fix+unresponsive+shoulder+buttons#answer298042
It worked for me too, incredibly.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Try this "fix" for the L and R buttons: https://www.ifixit.com/Answers/View/45326/How+do+I+fix+unresponsive+shoulder+buttons#answer298042
It worked for me too, incredibly.
HOLY SHIT IT PARTIALLY FIXED THE PROBLEM

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

There's literally not going to be enough ram for it.
Meh, ram wouldn't be a problem. More like it would be a problem with games that use WiFi.

Reactions: nastys

CatmanFan

Anxious and regretful
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Morocco
I wonder why? 3DS and DSi are pretty similar, they even said that SoundHax on DSi could be a thing!
True, but 3DS has been hacked almost a long time ago. DSi hacking progress should've picked up way longer but it didn't.
Also, DinohScene said, and I quote, "Team Twiizers have already tried exploiting system apps in the past. They aren't exploitable." He told me not to hold my hopes up about DSi Soundhax.

Reactions: BlastedGuy9905

Oleboy555

Trophies
Website
3ds.guide
XP
Country
Netherlands
True, but 3DS has been hacked almost a long time ago. DSi hacking progress should've picked up way longer but it didn't.
Also, DinohScene said, and I quote, "Team Twiizers have already tried exploiting system apps in the past. They aren't exploitable." He told me not to hold my hopes up about DSi Soundhax.
At least we got DS soundhax ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: BlastedGuy9905

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Many such cases.