updowners

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Andrecito77 said:
twiztidsinz said:
omgpwn666 said:
He is really a programmer,I took a look at some of his work that i found through posts and topics.
Coding for the PC using VisualBasic/VisualC++ =/= Coding for the DS...
Coding for the PC or DS =/= hacking the DSi hardware.
Not even remotely close... and based on the kinds of questions this guy asked, he's got NO clue how it works.
The whole idea of encryption had to be explained to him as for why you can't just dump the info off the DS and use that info to make either 3rd party firmware or get the key to sign apps.

Hahahahahaha. Encryption is when a file/text is encrypted using a common key. Depending on which encryption algorithm you use it can be harder or easier to crack. I know that Nintendo's encryption method is really good, which is why I asked a big group of people to brainstorm and help me achieve this goal!

Oh yeah, $30 is totally fucking worth it.

retiredjerk

Trophies
XP
Country
hey i got an idea to combine all three systems into one motherboard! if only i can get a faq on how to do it and also if someone can tell me how to take it all apart, oh and also if someone could point me in the right direction on how to get the systems to communicate. oh yeah if anyone could break each encryption routine i would also like that. i have this really cool idea for editing an ini file to bring all systems together..$1 dollar for whoever does all this for me. hurry hurry !!! im forgetting my idea as we speak!!

come on dude dont you think others have tried shit like this..

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Andrecito77 said:
I know this is in the wrong section so don't tell me about that....
KK, so I have this really cool idea which I am not going to tell any of you [yet].
But I need to edit the Nintendo DSi's Firmware. Is there any way to take info and media off the DSi's chips and into my computer and BACK?????
If anyone helps me 100% As soon as I can I will pay you 20 USD.
You asked about getting information "off the DSi's chips and into my computer and BACK".
Your goal was "to edit the Nintendo DSi's Firmware".

If you knew about encryption from the start, you would have known that wouldn't be possible since once you change anything on the firmware, the signature won't match.

Someone needs to lock this thread... This kid is being brutally raped.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This thread really needs to be closed. At the point of now,its words fighting words. "I'm a programmer" "No your not!" its really kind of pointless.

Andrecito77

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
twiztidsinz said:
Andrecito77 said:
I know this is in the wrong section so don't tell me about that....
KK, so I have this really cool idea which I am not going to tell any of you [yet].
But I need to edit the Nintendo DSi's Firmware. Is there any way to take info and media off the DSi's chips and into my computer and BACK?????
If anyone helps me 100% As soon as I can I will pay you 20 USD.
You asked about getting information "off the DSi's chips and into my computer and BACK".
Your goal was "to edit the Nintendo DSi's Firmware".

If you knew about encryption from the start, you would have known that wouldn't be possible since once you change anything on the firmware, the signature won't match.

Someone needs to lock this thread... This kid is being brutally raped.

There is always a way around things. Ever thought of masking the data?

Sephi

fool
Trophies
Website
nov.us.to
XP
Country
United States

Andrecito77

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Sephi

fool
Trophies
Website
nov.us.to
XP
Country
United States
Andrecito77 said:
Sephi said:
Andrecito77 said:
Will someone close this already?

in case you missed my post

QUOTE(Sephi @ Sep 24 2009, 09:02 PM) here is your common key and firmware. http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=149267 -> http://www.mediafire.com/?zjmtdybjlum

now give me money so I can buy this hat http://www.otakufuel.com/index.php?l=produ...tail&p=3929

By any chance do you know how to actually get the stuff on and back??
nope.

you could try using your hacker skills to hack the DSi wifi and make it think you're updating it.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sephi said:
Andrecito77 said:
Sephi said:
Andrecito77 said:
Will someone close this already?

in case you missed my post

QUOTE(Sephi @ Sep 24 2009, 09:02 PM) here is your common key and firmware. http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=149267 -> http://www.mediafire.com/?zjmtdybjlum

now give me money so I can buy this hat http://www.otakufuel.com/index.php?l=produ...tail&p=3929

By any chance do you know how to actually get the stuff on and back??
nope.

you could try using your hacker skills to hack the DSi wifi and make it think you're updating it.
lol
yay.gif

updowners

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Andrecito77 said:
Sephi said:
Andrecito77 said:
That would be good.... too bad I cant frikin connect my DSi to anything without the battery getting "misplaced"
can I have $20 to buy my hat now

OK. Whats your paypal?

HELLO???

QUOTE(Andrecito77 @ Sep 24 2009, 11:30 AM)
Ok...... Then Please tell me how to get the info off!!!
Now I am upping the Ante, 30 USD for any one who can tell me the key

BTY: I KNOW IT means "I know it" which for all you "weird ppl" means that I dont really know it but I am sure there is a way of doing it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @K3Nv2 I'm still not really convinced that sylverrez is a girl lol