OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hi all,

been out of the ds scene for a while and just got 2 dsi's for the kids and would like to know what is the best flash cards to get for the dsi and can anyone recommend a reseller here in the U.K?

many thanks for your help.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Best cards would be either the Supercard DSTwo, the Acekard 2i, or one of the R4i Gold clones. Those would also be in order from price as well, the DSTwo bing around £30, the Acekard 2i around £10-£15 and the R4i being around the same as the AK2i. The Supercard DSTwo has more features, like GBA emulation and full SNES emulation, the AK2i and the R4i both don't, but they work with most if not all games and patches are generally released right away for all 3. However, the AK2i doesn't work with the latest DSi update yet so keep that in mind, while the other 2 do. IMO the AK2i is the easiest to use, so if it's for kids I would go with that. But then again a lot of people have different tastes, as if The Catboy comes in here he'll recommend the R4i. So go with what you feel is right for your kids.

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
hi all,

been out of the ds scene for a while and just got 2 dsi's for the kids and would like to know what is the best flash cards to get for the dsi and can anyone recommend a reseller here in the U.K?

many thanks for your help.

I can recommend this seller, i had a next day delivery with these and that was with free delivery too http://www.cheapr4i.com/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1