ComicBookDS Alternative For DSi?

akaVivian

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone,

I'm having trouble loading ComicBookDS, a homebrew app for reading comic books and manga, on my DSi using an SD card. Unfortunately, all I get is a black screen when I try to launch it.

I've double-checked that the ComicBookDS files are correctly placed on the SD card, and I've ensured that the SD card is formatted to FAT32. Other homebrew apps seem to work fine on my DSi with the same SD card.

If anyone has encountered a similar issue or knows of an alternative homebrew app that works well for reading comics and manga on the DSi, your advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Reactions: Moon164

plasturion

temporary hermit
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I checked now this homebrew via Twilight Menu++ on DSi and it's working fine. However it dosen't run in DSi mode.
To run in DS mode press Y button and select third option Run/Launch in: DS mode, press B, press A.
I know that this homebrew is delivered in three different binaries, only one of them works ok.

Reactions: Moon164

akaVivian

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I checked now this homebrew via Twilight Menu++ on DSi and it's working fine. However it dosen't run in DSi mode.
To run in DS mode press Y button and select third option Run/Launch in: DS mode, press B, press A.
I know that this homebrew is delivered in three different binaries, only one of them works ok.
alright, thanks for the advice.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol