Visit site
XP
Country
United States
29dxwzb.jpg

Credits to Rockstar for this image

DSi News:

Popular Questions:

Q: What is the most current firmware for the DSi, and does it block any flash carts?
A: 1.4.1 is the most current firmware for all regions. And it does block all flash carts that are made to work on the DSi. I strongly suggest that you DO NOT upgrade your DSi unless your flashcart has a updateable kernel and has a workaround.

Q: Should I get the DSi LL?
A: It's up to you. The screen is 1 whole inch bigger, meaning that it could easily make some games look pixelated. But on the other hand it comes with 3 dsiware apps and had a little bit better battery life than then DSi. Then there's the fact that it weighs a little more. It's really up to you.

Q: Do flashcarts work on the DSi XL? What firmware does it come with?
A: So far there have been tiny reports of some flashcarts not working on the DSi XL, but these could just be fault units. For the most part flashcarts work on the DSi XL. It also comes with firmware 1.4.

Q: Are there any flashcarts that have bypassed 1.4.1 yet?
A: Acekard2i, EZFlashVi, iSmart, and SupercardDSTwo.

Q: Will there be DSi only games?
A: Yes there has already been a DSi only game announced. And they have already been some games announced to have special features that only work on the DSi but that doesn't mean they won't work on the DS Lite.

Q: Do the new Pink and White DSi's come with 1.4?
A: No they come with 1.3, they may be stocking the newer models with 1.4 however.

Q: If I buy a brand new DSi will it come with 1.4?
A: It has been confirmed that some of the original DSi's (baby blue color confirmed) come with 1.4. It all depends on where you buy yours.

DSi In General Questions:
Q: What's new in the DSi?
A: There are 2 cameras (one on the inside, one on the outside), the screens are bigger by 17% that's 1/4 of an inch (now 3.25 compared to 3), the screens are a little bit brighter, there is a new channel interface menu (similar to the wii), there is a DSi Shop (where you can buy DSiWare and eventually virtual console games), it's thinner and a little longer, there's a new slot on the side for an SD card that can hold photos and music, the firmware is now update-able, there are better quality speakers, and there is a built in music player.

Q: What's taken out/changed for the worse?
A: The GBA Slot is taken out (so now GBA games, at least without a flashcart that eventually uses the DSi's new hardware to emulate GBA on slot 1, and no guitar hero), since the DSi is more powerful and the screens are bigger it's battery life is reduced about 4-5 hours on the lowest light settings (9-14 for the DSi, 15-19 for DSL according to wikipedia), the outside material isn't shiny and plastic(y) like the DS Lite (from what I've heard it's a little more like the original DS).

Q: What are some other more minor things different between the DS Lite and DSi?
A: You can swap out your games without having to turn the DS off, the power slider is now a button and on the inside of the DSi, the volume are now buttons as well, hitting the power button while playing a game will take you back to the main menu, there are now 3 lites in the top left (one is power, one is for charging indicator, and another is a wifi indicator), in pictochat you have an option to make your pen color a rainbow (thanks to GBATemp's CheatingSoi), and you can change your brightness setting at any time by holding select and hitting the volume buttons (as you do this the power LED will change colors)(credits goto F34R for this find).

Q: What are some changes that will affect my gaming experience?
A: There is 4 times as much ram (16 MB compared to the old 4 MB), and the main CPU is an ARM 133 MHz Processor. This means you should be able to play most original DS games with very little to no lag. (That is if we get games to run in DSiMode)

Q: You mentioned something earlier about slot-1 GBA games, do go on!
A: Well with the new amounts of RAM and a better processor the slot-1 should be able to run GBA games. There's also a big possibility Nintendo will start releasing GBA games as virtual console buys. So unless each virtual console game get's specially ported for the DSi, then slot-1 GBA games should work!

Q: What are the current colors out?
A: In all regions there are 6 colors, Matte Black, White(Japan and Europe Only Currently), Lime Green (Japan Only Currently), Pink(Japan Only Currently), Metallic Blue(Japan Only Currently), Cyan Blue(USA, and Japan Only Currently), and Red (Japan Only Currently). All regions have black. Australia and the US now have the white and pink colors.

Q: Do the new Pink and White DSi's come with 1.4?
A: No they come with 1.3, they may be stocking the newer models with 1.4 however.

Q: If I buy a brand new DSi will it come with 1.4?
A: It has been confirmed that some of the original DSi's (baby blue color confirmed) come with 1.4. It all depends on where you buy yours.

Q: Is the DSi charger compatible with the two other DS models?
A: No

Q: Is there any difference between the DS Lite and DSi Styluses?
A: Yes, the DSi's stylus is just a little bit bigger (it's a little difference but it may be more comfortable to hold in your hand since it's longer, it depends on the user of the stylus though).

Q: Does the DSi support SDHC cards?
A: Yes, the DSi supports both SD and SDHC cards.

Flashcart Questions:
Q: Can I use my R4, M3 Real, DSTT, Acekard 2, CycloDS, etc. in the DSi?
A: NO! The only ones out that currently work on the DSi are DSTTi, Acekard2i, EZFlash Vi, the iTouch2, SuperCard DSONEi, M3i Zero, SuperCardDSTwo, iPlayer, and the iEDGE (there are obviously others as well).

Q: So...do I just wait for the people who made my flashcart to release a firmware update so I can play it on the DSi?
A: No...you see the flashcarts have to be physically updated to work on the DSi. So no firmware update will make it work on the DSi.

Q: Where can I get some of the latest flashcarts for the DSi?
A: http://dealextreme.com/ - It's trustworthy and has free shipping ^^. Most people think dealextreme when they want/need a flashcart, but if you need a flashcart faster (dealextreme's shipping is somewhat slow because it's free), I heard realhotstuff.com is also a good place that doesn't have free shipping on everything but it does on some items and it's a bit faster.

Q: Will my AK2i/DSTTi/EZ Flash Vi/other "i" flashcart work on my DS Lite/Phat?
A: Yes, currently all the "i" flashcarts work on all DS's.

Q: Wait...why didn't you add the R4i to the list of currently working flashcarts for the DSi?
A: Because the R4i is a fake.

Q: What do you mean it's fake? My friend has one!
A: Fake doesn't mean it doesn't exist, fake means it's not made by the people who make the original R4. Fakes ussually either don't work, and if they do work they're not as good as the original or the supposed features it has aren't actually included.

Q: Do you have a list of fake DSi flashcarts?
A: Yes, here it is: R4i (Ultra, SDHC, etc.), M3i SDHC, and M3i Upgrade. If you have anymore PM me and tell me.

Q: People keep saying that the current flashcarts for the DSi have update-able kernels. What does that mean?
A: Well what it means is if Nintendo decides to put out a firmware update for the DSi that blocks your flashcart, there's a good chance you could get it to work with a simple firmware update for your card.

Q: Which DSi flashcart is the best?
A: Well, alot of people would prefer the ak2i since it's pretty good and does what it needs to do. The only downside is that it's a little cheap and many people have reported that their's have stopped working after a few days. I would suggest you look at the list of DSi flashcarts and search for some reviews.

Q: What DSi flashcart do you suggest?
A: Well currently the only 3 flashcarts I would want to get is the Ak2i, SupercardDS1i, or the M3i Zero. I would suggest the Ak2i if you really just wonna get a flashcart working on your DSi, I would suggest the SCDS1i if you want some pretty nice features, and the M3i Zero if you want a good well known flashcart that will have some good features (Sakura compatibility, updateable kernel, updateable boot flash, and fully customizable firmware, it will be virtually impossible to block with a firmware update). You might also want to consider getting the SuperCardDSTwo or iPlayer as they both will/do support GBA without the need of a slot-2 expansion.

DSiWare/DSi Firmware/ DSi Homebrew Questions:
Q: What is the most current firmware for the DSi, and does it block any flash carts?
A: 1.4.1 is the most current firmware for all regions. And it does block all flash carts that are made to work on the DSi. I strongly suggest that you DO NOT upgrade your DSi unless your flashcart has a updateable kernel and has a workaround.

Q: What's new in 1.4?
A: They integrated facebook into the camera application and they made web browsing a little faster...and they of course blocked all flashcarts.

Q: Are there any flashcarts that have bypassed 1.4 yet?
A: There is: EZ Flash Vi, Acekard2i, The SuperCardDS1i now has a fix, M3i Zero has a fix now, iPlayer has a fix, and the R4i's you have to buy a new one to make it work on 1.4 (well for most of them anyways).

Q: So wait...if the firmware is update-able...does that leave the option for hacking of the actual system...like custom firmware? :D
A: Yes it is a possibility...but I currently I don't know of anyone working on custom firmware for the DSi, so you may have to wait awhile. However...team twiizers has already found an exploit that allows them to run DSi Mode homebrew (homebrew that uses the DSi's full abilities), go here for more info and a video.

Q: Can a firmware update from Nintendo block/brick my flashcarts/DSi?
A: Yes. Firmware 1.4 does block flashcarts. I strongly suggest that you DO NOT upgrade your DSi unless your flashcart has a updateable kernel.

Q: When there is a new update...do I have to update?
A: You don't have to, but you do have to if you want to access the DSiShop and Nintendo will probably implement some other ways to persuade you to update as well.

Q: Will my DSi immediately update as soon as I connect to the DSi shop!?
A: No, it will ask you if you agree to the terms of the upgrade, etc.

Q: Is there a place where I can see how good a DSiWare title is before buying it?
A: Look around the forums for reviews.

Q: Will we ever be able to play DSiWare roms or DSi Homebrew on DSi flashcarts?
A: Eventually you probably will...but DSi Homebrew won't come until people have figured out how the DSi works and have cracked it. So maybe not for about a 6 months to a year. As for the DSiWare roms...I don't know that might be hard because when you download the DSiWare it may not be as simple as just ripping a file and making something that runs it.

Q: Ok so I see that DSi channels are .bin files. Doesn't that mean we can just take the .bin file and upload it and let people download it and play it on their DSi? Also can't we make DSi homebrew by magically making a correctly coded .bin file and putting it on our DSi?
A: No, no, no, no, no, no, NO! You cannot just put some .bin file on your SD card and copy it over to your DSi. For multiple reasons. The biggest reason is because it would have to be signed individually for each DSi. Currently we can do noting with the .bin files, people need to stop trying.

Q: Will there be DSi only games?
A: Yes there has already been a DSi only game announced. And they have already been some games announced to have special features that only work on the DSi but that doesn't mean they won't work on the DS Lite.

Q: Wait so with this new amounts of power on the DSi, does that mean we could have an N64 emulator? :D
A: NO

Q: Why?
A: :Sigh: Take the PSP for example, the PSP 3000 (the latest model) has 64 MB of Ram and a 333 Mhz processor, and it can only emulate N64 games at 1/2 the speed they're meant to be played...AT BEST. And don't even bring up the Super Mario 64 port. That was a port, so they made it so it could especially work on the DS.

Q: Well then could the DSi run PS1 games?
A: The PS1 is basically the same thing as the N64 just a little bit less (or maybe more...not sure). So the answer still stays as a no.

Q: Well how bout PSP emulation on a DS?
A: No. A DSi playing a PSP is basically the same case as the PS1 or N64. The PSP is basically the portable PS1. So if it can't play PS1 games it definitely can't play PSP games.

Q: How do I connect to the Japan DSiShop on my Euro/US DSi and vice versa?
A: You can't currently. There may be some hack that allows you to in the future though.

Q: When I goto System Setting, then System Update it tells me there's an update available. But I'm already on the latest firmware that you said above. Was there a new update?
A: Most likely there was a not a new update Whenever you goto System Settings>System Update it will always tell you there is a new update available even if you're on the latest firmware. So unless it tells you there's an update while trying to connect to the DSiShop, then there's no new update.

Q: Is anyone currently working on hacking the DSi (meaning no flashcart required)?
A: Team Twiizers (the wii hackers) are working on hacking the DSi, go here to read more on it.

Q: Why are all these people talking about the DS/DSi Mode thing?
A: Well the thing is, currently when you play any DS game or homebrew on a flashcart it's all run in DS mode. That means you can only use things that are included in the DSL. So unless we unlock how to use DSi Mode we can't use the new amounts of power or cameras in the DSi. Alot of people think that we will be able to unlock DSi Mode via DSiware because DSiWare runs in DSiMode.

Q: I saw Yasu's exploit and the Fifa 08 exploit on youtube. Where can I download the exploits?
A: You can't currently, neither of those are out. And the Fifa 08 exploit may be fake.

Q: How can I help find an exploit to unlock the ultra super cool powers of the DSi?
A: Anyone can help by running the DSi Common Key Bruteforcer. What this program does is download the DSi's firmware from Nintendo and trys to decrypt it, or unlock it, by trying all the possible keys (billions probably). The great part is you don't need a DSi either, just a computer with internet! Go ahead and try it, who knows, since it's randomized you might find the key and become famous! Go here to get it.

Q: Has anyone found the key yet?
A: Someone named loopy (I well known person in the hacking scene) has supposedly found it, but he's not telling anyone it and is said to be working on something big with the key.

Q: OMG! I found the key!
A: No you didn't.

Support Questions:
Q: My screen is yellowish, why is this and what can I do?
A: It's supposed to be like that. If you absolutely hate the yellow tint then you can try to turn down the brightness and it should be all good. (Also keep your DSi away from magnets ;) ) Thanks to noammax for this.

Q: How come I can't play my music files on my DSi!?
A: Currently the only format the DSi is compatible with is AAC files with a .m4a, .mp4, or .3gp extension. (Stupid I know)

Q: My files are in AAC format but my DSi doesn't want to recognize them!
A: Apparently converting your songs in iTunes works.

Q: In camera mode when I am moving my DSi the view of the camera seems to move very slow...why is this?
A: They are .3 Megapixel cameras...so they're only as good as about cell phone cameras.

Q: How can I prevent scratches from appearing on my touch screen?
A: Get a Hori Screen Protector. Go here to get a genuine one.

Terminology:
Q: What does the words DS stand for anyways?
A: There are two meaning, Dual Screen (since it has two screens) and Developer's System.

Q: What does DSL stand for?
A: DS Lite

Q: What is the DS Phat?
A: The original DS. They call it the phat because it was fat and bulky.

Q: What's a rom?
A: It's a backed up/ripped version of a game.

Q: What's a flashcart?
A: A flashcart is a device that can hold back ups/roms and emulate them making your DS think you have the actual game in it. A flashcart also allows playing of media and homebrew.

Q: What's homebrew?
A: Homebrew is basically a homemade/indie game for a console. Homebrew is free (and if it isn't free you're either getting ripped off or it's an awesome game) and ussually isn't allowed to be played on a console that isn't hacked. The makers of the consoles have several reason that they don't ussually allow homebrew on their consoles, but I'm not going to go into that.

Q: What does Slot 1 mean?
A: Slot 1 is the slot at the top of your DS that plays DS cards. This means a Slot 1 Flashcart is a card that goes into the top of your DS.

Q: What does Slot 2 mean?
A: Slot 2 is at the bottom of your DS Phat/Lite (this slot was removed from the DSi). Slot 2 plays GBA games, and handles expansions such as the Guitar Hero Grip, the RAM expansion, the GBA Expansion, and the Rumble expansion.

Etc. Questions:
Q: Do you recommend the DSi?
A: Well...it depends. I would not recommend getting it if you have a pretty good condition DS Lite and it doesn't look like you need a new one. I would recommend it if you DS Lite is broken and need a new one. Also I would recommend it if you're not satisfied with your DS Phat.

Q: How do I organize my channels?
A: Hold down the stylus on the channel your want to move, slide it up, move it to the place you want it to go and slide it down. Alternatively you can use the D-pad to organize them as well, to slide them up select them and press up, then move them to where you want them to be then press down.

Q: How do I get an image as my DSi's wallpaper instead of just a picture taken on it?
A: Well currently there is no way until Nintendo releases an update. What you could do it load an image on your computer and take a picture of the image via your DSi.

Q: Are there any hidden Easter eggs put into the DSi by Nintendo I should know about?
A: From Destructoid's Dale North:
The Mario song Easter egg: Record your voice in the sound recorder, save it, and the leave the system alone in the sound selection screen for about a minute. Your DSi will sing your recording back to you as the "Super Mario Bros. Theme," with your sound playing the melody.
. There are also a few more easter eggs in this video:

Q: Is there any way to start the DSi in muted mode?
A: Yes just hold the minus volume button (the one that turns the volume down) when hitting the power button to start in muted mode. Of course you can easily just get the sound back by hitting the plus volume button, this muting isn't like a TV's. Thanks to PuyoDead for this.

Q: Is there any thing I can use to compare the two batteries of the DS Lite and the DSi?
A: Yes you can, check out this chart:

battery_life_compare_table.png

Credits goto Malboro.

Q: Why call it the DSi?
A: There are apparently two meanings for the i at the end. Apparently the i stands for Individual...and it means 'eye' (Get it? Cause 'i' is said the same as 'eye'). The i stands for eye because of the added cameras.

Q: I heard Nintendo will start making DSi only games, does this mean the DS Lite and Phat will be obsolete?
A: There's a very slim chance of that. Nintendo never said anything about stopping the production of normal DS games, and they also announced they'd be making games that work on the DS Lite and Phat but have some features only accessible if you're on the DSi. So that means they're planning on keeping the DS Lite and Phat for awhile.

Q: Why did Nintendo remove the GBA Slot?
A:
Nintendo says it killed GBA slot to make the system smaller,
(http://www.gamedaily.com/articles/gallerie...-worst/?page=11, Thanks to Malboro). But I think its so that they could make money selling GBA games on the DSiShop, similar to the Wii's Virtual Console.

Q: How do I Soft Reset to the main menu of the DSi while playing a game?
A: I mentioned this earlier, but I think it would be better to put it in it's own question. While playing a game just tap the power button to soft reset to the main menu.

Q: Should I get a screen protector for my DSi?
A: I would, it's a great way to keep your touchscreen from getting scratched and becoming less responsive.

Q: Where should I get my screen protectors and what brand should I use?
A: The best brand has got to be Hori. You can find them on dealextreme (the ones in the link are legit, ones that cost about 6 dollars less are third party fakes).

Q: Is there any difference in the chord length of the charger for the DS Lite and the DSi?
A: Here's what Szyslak wroke:
[quote name=Szyslak]<{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->...I compared the chord length of the charger on the DSL and the DSi, and the DSi chord is actually about 1 - 2" shorter than the DSL. I would estimate it at about 80". Probably a good 30" - 36" shorter than the charger for the PSP 1001.[/quote]

Q: My DSi is broke, which should I do give it back to the retailer I bought it from or send it back to Nintendo?
A: Well they both have ups and downs. Returning it to Gamestop means you lose your DSi Points and any installed channels on it and any data on the DSi. But you get a new one right away and no having to wait for your DSi to go through the mail. However sending it to Nintendo should keep your DSi's data but it will take longer and if your not under warranty any more it will cost you (of course if you weren't under warranty and you went to Gamestop you would have to buy a new one so that's kind of an un-needed detail).

Q: In the system settings it gives you the option to turn wireless on/off. If I keep it on will it drain my battery even when I don't do things online?
A: GhostToast sent an email to Nitendo asking that question, here's the reply. In short, no it doesn't. Switching the switch on/off is to make sure the system doesn't automatically connect to the internet when you try. This may be useful in places where you shouldn't use internet such as an airplane.

Q: How many volume levels does the DSi have?
A: It has 8. 1 is mute, 2 is the lowest and 8 is the highest. And of course pressing up or down on the volume buttons will make the volume go up one or down one.

Q: How do I have one permanent wallpaper picture at the top? Do the stickers affect how often a picture is randomly chosen?
A: Ok so I did a little experimenting and found that only pictures with a star on it are shown as wallpaper pictures. So to get a permanent wallpaper picture at the top just unstar every other picture besides the one you want. The other stickers don't really affect any part of the wallpaper. Also keep in mind that every time you store a new picture on the DSi you will have to go and unstar to keep you wallpaper permanent. Also if you don't have any of your pictures starred you will just get a bluish photo with the DSi camera icon at the top and under it there will be text that says "Photos will be displayed on the top screen. If you have lots of photos a different one will be shown every time you turn the system on.".

Q: I heard you can create piano music ON the DSi, how do you do this?
A: Watch this video: . Basically you make music by editing a picture, going into grafitii mode, and using the musical notes stamp. It makes it alot easier if you use a grid chart to see where the notes are. You can also get a grid chart by taking a picture of it here via your DSi.

Q: My question wasn't in your FAQ D=
A: Well then reply to this topic and I'll answer it to the best of my ability and add it to the FAQ.

If there is a question that is not up there that you think should be up there just reply to the topic with the question.

F34R

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another great addition is the ability to change the brightness at any time. Holding down select, and pressing the volume buttons +/- will change the level accordingly. Also, when the brightness level is changed, the Power LED brightness will also change.

Pavichokche

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Also, might be able to just run better games with the same graphics, could definately improve 3D shooters!!! I remember reading somewhere that the few shooters that RenegadeKid made were impressive because they were able to run 60 frames per second on the ds. Perhaps the dsi might just be able to run better games without improved graphics, perhaps there were barriers set by the crappy specs of the DS that prevented it from running games we hadn't known were possible , or perhaps I am just utterly mad ?!?!?

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
F34R said:
Another great addition is the ability to change the brightness at any time. Holding down select, and pressing the volume buttons +/- will change the level accordingly. Also, when the brightness level is changed, the Power LED brightness will also change.

Wow I do not know that. Interesting fact, thanks for the input! I'll add it to the first post.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Outrager said:
DeltaBurnt said:
the screens are bigger by a couple inches
I don't think it's a couple of inches.

I'm not sure if it's true (but now that I think about it, it does sound like a lie) but on a review of the DSi I saw on youtube it said it was 3.25 inches bigger.

QUOTE(swimmeringer @ Apr 6 2009, 06:14 PM)
The cameras are 0.3 megapixels, you reported them as 3.

And also: has Nintendo confirmed a VC for the DSi yet? I didn't hear anything...

Oh wow thanks, I fixed it.

And yes there was some article somewhere that confirmed it. (Now I'm not talking about the very first article that came out and said it's a possibility)

EDIT: Oh and by the way guys I'm going to be editing the FAQ and make the Questions red and the answers green. And I will make categories so it's easier to find the questions.

Outrager

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeltaBurnt said:
Outrager said:
DeltaBurnt said:
the screens are bigger by a couple inches
I don't think it's a couple of inches.

I'm not sure if it's true (but now that I think about it, it does sound like a lie) but on a review of the DSi I saw on youtube it said it was 3.25 inches bigger.
According to wikipedia
The unit has improved speakers and its two screens are larger measuring at 3.25 inches instead of the previous 3 inches.
So I guess the new screen is .25 inches bigger (diagonally?) than the previous one.

F34R

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another cool feature is the ability to reorganize the channel bar. To do this you just slide the icon you want to move up, scroll through the other icons, and then slide the icon into its' new position. Obviously this is unique to the DSi.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
F34R said:
Another cool feature is the ability to reorganize the channel bar. To do this you just slide the icon you want to move up, scroll through the other icons, and then slide the icon into its' new position. Obviously this is unique to the DSi.

Yah I knew about that but forgot about it. I'll add it in.

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I wonder why nintendo didn't give the DSi MP3 support. I know AAC is better, but still, it will piss off the target demographic of little kids and seniors who don't know shit about audio codecs.

Martiin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ferrariman said:
I wonder why nintendo didn't give the DSi MP3 support. I know AAC is better, but still, it will piss off the target demographic of little kids and seniors who don't know shit about audio codecs.

i think its because the music file needs to be a higher format to mess around with it in DSi Sound an to maintain its sound quality at a minimum at the same time

---------------
makes you just wanna steal candy from a baby and rob a grandma doesn't it?

PuyoDead

Hey! Hey! Oh!
Trophies
Website
www.flickr.com
XP
Country
United States
Since the volume is now set by buttons, there's a new way of starting the DSi with the sound muted (as opposed to sliding the volume slider all the way down). Hold down (-) on the volume buttons while pressing the power button to have it start muted.

Also, I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure DS games start in a sort of a DS "mode", kind of like how GBA had its own "mode" on DS/L. That said, original DS games can't take advantage of the extra processing power. New DSi "enhanced" games, DSiWare and other things like that will though.

And just to be picky, the DSi housing feels more like the bottom of the current two tone colored DSLs. The DSPhat wasn't quite glossy, but it was smooth.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all