DSI (EU) compatibe flash kard?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Quade4315, Apr 10, 2009.

Apr 10, 2009
  1. Quade4315
    OP

Newcomer Quade4315 Newbie

United States
    Hi everyone, i just recently got a dsi for my birthday yesterday, and was wondering if there is a compatible flash kard for it out now? i know there are a lot out, however, i cant find which ones actually work in europe, or more specifically england. Would anybody here be able to tell me if there is a kard which i could buy now? Also, can these cards get you banned from the ds wifi due to new security protections from nintendo?

2. kobykaan

Member kobykaan GBAtemp Addict

United Kingdom

Acekard 2i works ........read the ACEKARD 2i posts it has all the information you need its in the Acekard section of the forum [​IMG]

and no the functionality of the card acts like a normal DS game once loaded!

there are several other cards out there that also work but Acekard 2i is the one most bought and used so far!

3. Quade4315
    OP

Newcomer Quade4315 Newbie

United States
    thanks a lot [​IMG] i'll check out that forum. Really hope it does work on the european version.

4. Zerotance

Newcomer Zerotance Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    Get a Ak2i from www.digitalera.co.uk for £19. arrived next day! would use again!

5. Satangel

Member Satangel BEAST

Belgium
  6. sam8392

Newcomer sam8392 Newbie

United Kingdom
    Most of the flash cards work on all the regions, iTouch2, EZ-flash Vi, R4i, Acekard 2i and others but my personal favorite would be the acekard 2i i got mine from here pixelgeeks.co.uk

Sam