DSi-enhanced rom injection ?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Ligeia, May 28, 2017.

1. Ligeia
    OP

Ligeia Member

Newcomer
    Jan 16, 2017
    France
    Hi, I would like to know if someone is working on implementing a function (on Loadiine or NDS injection tool) to make injected DSi-enhanced roms work.

I'm desperate to play Fire Emblem - New Mystery Of The Emblem, I tried to inject the rom via NDS2WiiU and NDS2VC, to no avail. As far as I know, no DSi-enhanced rom can be injected, so I'm probably not the only one bothered. Maybe there's a way to edit the rom in order to delete the DSi files ? If yes, please enlighten me.

I know I can play the game easily via Windows emulators, but I don't like playing on my PC, I would like to be able to enjoy the game on my TV, with the Gamepad. I find the TV+Gamepad combo is the perfect way to play DS games.

2. Felek666

Felek666 retarded memekid which no one likes

Jan 3, 2017
    Poland
    reddit.com/r/satania/
    DSi Enhanced roms don't work sadly.
    You might be better by running a DS emulator on your PC instead until there's a true DS emulator out for Wii U.

Ligeia likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice