EikiShiki

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Good morning!

First of all sorry for my poor english because english is not my mother tongue and now i will explain the bug that I found as clear as possible. (sorry for long intro :( )

I have a Nintendo DSi XL using a 4gb SD card in 32kb cluster size and have a flipnote lenny exploit, unlaunch, twilightmenu++ and hiyacfw installed. Now my problem is the sound is working on any apps when i boot it on unlaunch except TWLMENUPP-LR (named as twilightmenu++ last rom on dsi menu). i don't know if the problem is on the unlaunch or in the twilightmenu itself :(

Thank you very much for your time reading this! :)

EikiShiki

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Sorry if my grammar is really poor :( but what i try to say is for example, if i launch a game (dsiware) on unlaunch, it has a sound same with TWLMENUPP (TwilightMenu++) or flipnote or settings etc. but when i try to boot TWLMENUPP-LR (TwilightMenu++ Last-run ROM) on unlaunch, it doesn't give me any sound on any games except if you soft reboot it using the L+R+DOWN+B shortcut on TwilightMenu++.

Again thank you for your time! any help is really appreciated.

Reactions: Alexander1970

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
As i understand you:

- you have unlaunch installed
- you have Hiya CFW installed
- you have TWiLight Menu istalled

You have NOW 2 DSi Menus:

- the one on the SD Card (there is sound)
- the original one (there is now NO sound)

Ok now to the games:
Is your Unlaunch configured to launch the hiya.dsi ?
If not then please do it.
If it not set then games won´t boot correctly and/or not.Thats why you have the sound issue.
Do not boot into TWLMENUPP-LR from unlaunch.

:)

Reactions: EikiShiki

EikiShiki

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Yes! thank you it's correct that i have 2 dsi menus the (launcher) and the one that is on (hiya.dsi)

i also configured to boot hiya.dsi in (no button) settings on unlaunch btw

The thing that i'm trying to do is to directly boot a game by doing a shortcut (holding letter b to directly boot a game) to give me less hassle and the game works the save works but sadly there is no sound and now i'm trying to update my unlaunch to 1.9 :) thanks a lot for your help it's really nice to be here when someone can help you :)

Last edited by EikiShiki,
Reactions: Alexander1970

Adamdx97

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there,

I’m having a similar problem with my dsixl, once I launch a game using a twilight ++ I cannot control the volume at all.

But when I’m out of the twilight++ in the normal dsi menus etc i can control the volume. Can anyone point me in the right direction!

Perriraz

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey!

I'm having the exact same problem. I have a DSiXL and I can't adjust the volume at all. It's stuck at the highest and it's very annoying.

I hope someone can help! Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Meta what's @Psionic Roshambo onlyfans password