Homebrew dsi bricked after downgrade

escrermili

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I did all the procedures to downgrade my nintendo dsi version (U) said that everything was ok, only that when I turned it on the led is on but the screen all black. Anyone know how to solve and reinstall the nintendo dsi system back? I still have all the backups of my nintendo

Attachments

• nintendo.jpg
    nintendo.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 538

escrermili

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
As TyDye stated, you will need to hardmod your DSi. There is no other option.
Why exactly did you downgrade your DSi? There has been no reason to for quite some time.

How do I make the hardmod?
I did it because of my r4 it just worked in version 1.4.4u and had no way to upgrade it to run on version 1.4.5 before it did I looked for all forms before resorting to downgrade progress

Reactions: George -Woody

TyDye

Linux and 3DS geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I make the hardmod?
I did it because of my r4 it just worked in version 1.4.4u and had no way to upgrade it to run on version 1.4.5 before it did I looked for all forms before resorting to downgrade progress
hardmoding requires taking your device apart and doing things (I dunno what those things are) however I do know it requires a NAND backup

escrermili

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
[QUOTE = "SCOTT0852, post: 8237524, member: 440545"] Primeiras coisas primeiro: você tem um backup do nand? Sem um, um hardmod é totalmente inútil. [/ QUOTE]
vós

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.