Homebrew DSi backup tool?

MushGuy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, so there's the NDS Backup Tool to dump your own NDS roms, but has anyone tried to make a backup tool for DSi games to make full DSi dumps? Since CycloDSi supports DSi homebrew, why not (dumping via wireless to the PC, or to the SD slot)? Better yet, why not try to make one that runs in DS mode, but still makes full DSi dumps? Any ideas?

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
If it was public knowledge it'd be in the dumping sticky in the flash carts section.

The only dumper we know of is hardware and I'm not even sure which group this image is from.
dumper.jpg

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
Rydian said:
If it was public knowledge it'd be in the dumping sticky in the flash carts section.

The only dumper we know of is hardware and I'm not even sure which group this image is from.
dumper.jpg
that poor ds mobo D:

MushGuy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:

dumper.jpg
If this thing isn't given care properly, some day it's gonna die out!

At least they should give out the source so someone can make a homebrew app out of this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol +1