Hacking DSi and backing up my cartridge based games

radar2670

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just purchased an Acekard 2i from Shoptemp. I currently have an DSi XL with 1.4u firmware. After patching the card for 1.4 compatability, will I be able to use backup software such as the 3 in 1 to back up my cartridge based games?

I have done several hours worth of searching and reading FAQ's on this and other forums, If I have overlooked the information I needed, please point me in the right direction. Thanks

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't have one, but from the review it looks like it only does saves. I'm imagine there's a way that someone with skill could get it to dump games.

radar2670

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the quick replies. I was talking about the NDS Backup Tool 3in1. I really liked the idea of having all my gamed loaded onto the system. Unfortunately, I do not have access to an older DS so I ended up canceling my order.
cry.gif
I hope I cancelled in time, I just placed it today and the order status was still awaiting fulfillment.
unsure.gif
Thanks all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/amazons-cloud-unit-pauses-orders-134219461.html?guccounter=1 mmm