Hacking DSI Action Replay with Blocked Flash Carts?

kaizerJ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it be possible to use a DSI action replay to act as a "pass me" for blocked DS flashcarts?(acekard 2i?) I'm thinking hypothetically it should work. Can anyone test this idea for me who has one? If it does work it's a cheap alternative to buying a new flashcard(downgrade, install a cfw and install the flashcard unblocker).
Right now you can get a DSI action replay on ebay for less then 10.00 usd, that's way cheaper and safer(and normally much faster!) then buying a new card from real hot stuff.
Does anyone see a problem with my logic, will it work?

Reactions: Margen67

loco365

Trophies
XP
Would it be possible to use a DSI action replay to act as a "pass me" for blocked DS flashcarts?(acekard 2i?) I'm thinking hypothetically it should work. Can anyone test this idea for me who has one? If it does work it's a cheap alternative to buying a new flashcard(downgrade, install a cfw and install the flashcard unblocker).
Right now you can get a DSI action replay on ebay for less then 10.00 usd, that's way cheaper and safer(and normally much faster!) then buying a new card from real hot stuff.
Does anyone see a problem with my logic, will it work?

I tried that with an Acekard 2i many years ago and it didn't work. I'd wonder if you could run a homebrew and access the cart slot to properly boot whatever is in it.

kaizerJ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jesus
Yeah, you wasted money (for your purposes). It will refuse to do anything or break the AR and/or flash cart.
Jesus what in gods name is wrong with you people, how come anytime you post anything on these forums somebody tells you your stupid for trying.. you really need to learn how to communicate with other people, acting this way serves no one and will only lead to you being alone.

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jesus
Jesus what in gods name is wrong with you people, how come anytime you post anything on these forums somebody tells you your stupid for trying.. you really need to learn how to communicate with other people, acting this way serves no one and will only lead to you being alone.

What are you talking about? I know how flash carts and the AR cart work on a technical level and was telling them it wouldn't work. There was no dickwaving at all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night