Homebrew DScovered help

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please please please use proper English and punctuation. We can't help you if we don't understand your question.

What is "DScovered" to begin with? I've been involved with DS homebrew since the PassMe days and I don't recognize that name. What is the "a file" you tried to get working?

As cliche as it sounds, I must quote, "help us to help you" -- your question is so vague that I don't think any of us can help you, because we don't know what you're asking! Give us some hint of specificity and we can probably answer the question.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DScovered is a coverflow ROM loader by spinal_cord which uses other software to actually load ROMs. Sort of a follow on to DSision. As to setting it up properly, I have no idea.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DScovered is a coverflow ROM loader by spinal_cord which uses other software to actually load ROMs. Sort of a follow on to DSision. As to setting it up properly, I have no idea.
Thank you for that clarification. I honestly had not heard the name before up until now.

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DScovered was cool but a pin in the ass to setup. The major problem now is the cover libraries would be so far out of date all of the newer covers would have to be made and added manually.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up