DScovered help

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by supermegamanxl, May 5, 2012.

May 5, 2012

DScovered help by supermegamanxl at 9:17 PM (468 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. supermegamanxl
    OP

Newcomer supermegamanxl Member

United States
    i have an original r4 but it says to get a file to use it with woodr4 but its deleted any help

2. DanTheManMS

Member DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

United States
    Please please please use proper English and punctuation. We can't help you if we don't understand your question.

What is "DScovered" to begin with? I've been involved with DS homebrew since the PassMe days and I don't recognize that name. What is the "a file" you tried to get working?

As cliche as it sounds, I must quote, "help us to help you" -- your question is so vague that I don't think any of us can help you, because we don't know what you're asking! Give us some hint of specificity and we can probably answer the question.

3. SifJar

Member SifJar Not a pirate

United Kingdom
    DScovered is a coverflow ROM loader by spinal_cord which uses other software to actually load ROMs. Sort of a follow on to DSision. As to setting it up properly, I have no idea.

4. DanTheManMS

Member DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

United States
    Thank you for that clarification. I honestly had not heard the name before up until now.

5. Mantis41

Member Mantis41 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    DScovered was cool but a pin in the ass to setup. The major problem now is the cover libraries would be so far out of date all of the newer covers would have to be made and added manually.