DS #XXXX: Time Hollow (USA)

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
hiello said:
does the patch work? Can somebody tell me if it works or not? & give in instructions on how to patch it?
Broken Skye has confirmed the patch works...... geez, where were you? Edit: Not late
wink.gif

Rubedo said:
I don't know how to patch it, haha....
Ask Broken Skye
wink.gif

Usually, just drag and drop the .nds file to the .bat file, but it's ppf? WTF? Edit: Late
dry.gif

QUOTE(lcleong @ Sep 25 2008, 11:57 AM)
GOOGLE is your friend ... is simple.. even noob know how to do it.. ^^ just find the program to patch it...

Of course, n00b is not a newb you know
rolleyes.gif
and the program in question, isn't it that file? Edit: LATE and LAME

Edit: Gah, late I'm too busy with my printer, I'm applying to be a lab assistant, the deadline is today and it's so much fuss
biggrin.gif
, what with my printer malfunctioning
glare.gif

lilaznyume

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the help seems everyone is clueless even though the nfo explained it all. I'm excited now can't wait to continue playing.

Rhith

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh and for the people who couldn't figure it out. Maybe try READING THE .NFO. Those are included for a reason sometimes. They even say apply it using ppf-o-matic or similar. Sheesh

Cynicalkitty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How to use PPf-o-Matic

1.It's really simple download ppf-o-matic or another ppf patcher

2.Click the exe file and where it says iso file click the floppy disk icon to the right

At the bottom its going to say cd images but instead your going to click all files and with that your going to load the rom.

4. Where it says patch obvious, your going to load the patch.

5. Click apply

Done!

Btw the rom that you loaded into the ppf-o-matic is the one thats patched,
its not saved seperately elsewhere.

Download ppf-o-matic

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
the concept of a chapter in this game:
1: intro: you get a few flashbacks, and some things are different from what they should be(usually someone goes missing too)
2: main: you search through town for clues(static 2D images, sometimes with 3fps animation) which explain the flashbacks
3: ending: if you have enough clues you go into a digging minigame, if you draw a hole around the right area you can alter things from the past like by adding/removing an object.

yes it's text-heavy.

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
moderators can't read PM's you send and recieve, so they can't punish you on that.
but they can punish you if you openly offer/request the exchange of romlinks through PM.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over