DS #XXXX: Time Hollow (USA)

nwong

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
lol they deleted our posts TT_TT XD

yeh it said in the .nfo file, so probably for people who dont wanna download the game again and just get the patch off their friend through msn? maybe lol

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
yea, LoL somehow they delted our posts, I didn't think we posted something about offering ROMs, btw, I was just sayin' "That might be the reason" what's wrong with that?
biggrin.gif

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Raestloz said:
yea, LoL somehow they delted our posts, I didn't think we posted something about offering ROMs, btw, I was just sayin' "That might be the reason" what's wrong with that?
biggrin.gif
the mod who removed them didn't really put in the right comments.
nwong was the only one offering, the rest was all commenting about how he shouldn't.
so the post removal comments should actually say something like *reply to someone offering a rom

right now it makes me look bad >_

Absynthe

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

B-Blue

slut
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Antarctica

Azadar

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Im stuck!! Im looking for that girl Ashley Ive been all over town, in front of the coffee shop the pen glows but says I need more info. Ive been to EVERY location and nothing im in an endless loop!! Someone help

Lupigen

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm using the fixed dump on my 1.18 R4. I got past the original freeze-up point in Chapter 2, however, now it's partially freezing up when I choose to go into the second digging scene. The music is still playing, but it stays at the two white screens.

Are any other R4 users having this problem?

NatsuMatto

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Azadar said:
Im stuck!! Im looking for that girl Ashley Ive been all over town, in front of the coffee shop the pen glows but says I need more info. Ive been to EVERY location and nothing im in an endless loop!! Someone help

I got stuck there too.

You need to go back to the school, and read the flyer posted on the wall outside of the classroom.

You don't actually USE the pen outside of Cronos. It gets used somewhere else.

FlameTakuya

Trophies
Website
rsx0806.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Does it only freeze once, or does it freeze every time you get to that point?

If it's the former, it's just like that. The game hangs easily, just remember to save often. (I get this often too)

If it's the latter, it's probably another bad dump, or you could try an arm-7 fix... (Shouldn't be a prob with the R4 since you have the latest firmware)

Vandas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
A new patched ROM was released sometime last night; I finished the game today, thanks to it. The ARM-7 fix couldn't solve it; it was just a bad dump that Xeno sent out the first time around. The new version works perfectly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over