Gaming DS & Wii Gubbins: Week of 24th February

concealed identi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Icey said:
Since you're an "adult" I'm sure you've heard the old saying about what happens when you assume.
wink.gif

lol
smile.gif

You're absolutely right. Assuming people on this message board can hold a calm, adultlike conversation was a mistake. Won't happen again. Actually, it probably will. No sweat off my back though, watching people take facetious posts too seriously never gets old for some reason...

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
concealed identity said:
Icey said:
Since you're an "adult" I'm sure you've heard the old saying about what happens when you assume.
wink.gif

lol
smile.gif

You're absolutely right. Assuming people on this message board can hold a calm, adultlike conversation was a mistake. Won't happen again. Actually, it probably will. No sweat off my back though, watching people take facetious posts too seriously never gets old for some reason...
Actually, assuming people would find your facetious post amusing is the only mistake you've made. Trying to annoy people into a negative reaction isn't very adult-like at all. Quite childish, actually. Why don't we let the focus of this topic remain on game release information, shall we? Hadrian works too hard on these threads to have them taken over by obnoxiousness.

concealed identi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Szyslak said:
concealed identity said:
Icey said:
wink.gif

lol
smile.gif

Actually, assuming people would find your facetious post amusing is the only mistake you've made. Trying to annoy people into a negative reaction isn't very adult-like at all. Quite childish, actually. Why don't we let the focus of this topic remain on game release information, shall we? Hadrian works too hard on these threads to have them taken over by obnoxiousness.

You should probably read posts before you reply to them; it'll at least make your reply worth replying to without having to restate something you can already read by scrolling up. Why don't we let the focus of this topic remain on game release information, shall we? Hadrian works too hard on these threads to have them taken over by obnoxiousness.

Icey

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't really get the appeal of Galatrix. But it's just not my type of game. I'm waiting to see if Peggle DS gets dumped soon since gamestop says the 24th it ships, I was told.
But right now I'm going to play pool (billards) so I'll be back later.
smile.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Szyslak said:
Hadrian works too hard on these threads to have them taken over by obnoxiousness.
Thanks Szyly baby!

And to the others, can you stop arguing now? Stop derailing topics.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo