QUACKJECTION!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
I've been trying to get this homebrew working on alot , For alot of time. But I just seem to not be able to get it to work any way I try.

Using a Cylco DS , 32fat 2GB Sandisk MicroSD
With a DS Lite.

Could someone please help me with a download + Step by step? Cus every time I try a version , I tried amny versions but I cant seem to find the right one.. I'll be greatful for help!

PBC

What!? I can change this??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
No I think he is using
DSLiveWeather

and the website I linked is the authors site so it might help you to look at it. You may need to update the server it gets it's information from.

and since you are from Israel I'm not sure how to tell it where to get the info from (where you live)...since I think it uses weather.com codes from the US...I may be wrong.

Ps. Would also help to know what isn't working about the homebrew. Does it start and display? Does it not retrieve information? Does it not store? Does it not recognize your location?

Ducky

QUACKJECTION!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Sure , Lemme try both , By the way the problem which mostly happens is the freezing problem , it gets to a part where the game freezes when it needs to find data.

The code I use is ISXX0010 , if someone could test it and see if it might be un-useable because im from israel , You may go , i'd appriciate it

It seems I can not download the latest DSLiveWeather from the Lick author , this link is corrupted

http://lickr.org/files/DSLW_2007_07_12b.zip

okay , l found another one
tongue.gif

Edit number 3 : Okay amm I just opent both of em one at a time , Lick's one has opent well , I saved a user with all the needed stuff , I changed the adresses so it will gain the right data , I moved to Currently tab , Pressed the sad smily , it smiled , Pressed the V button , "Receiving cc 0... , Processing cc0.. [512] " And the screen is frozen and I can't function a thing

The DS Weather Report is playing the music well , Connects to internet , but when I want to aquire data it freezes. no matter what data.

bmon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what is the working link for the weather server fetch file? Does anyone have it working ?
If not this are there any other weather apps for DS for US?

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure it stopped working because weather.com changed its internal structure to the point that DSLiveWeather can't connect to it properly anymore. At least that's what I remember reading on GBAdev.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.