Hacking ds two? hvnt heard much.......

shideneyu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Are you serious, will we be able to open a music in game ???!!!!
rolleyes.gif

Where did you have this information?
biggrin.gif

If it's really true, imagine I'm playing an homebrew, or for instance Metroid Prime : Hunters, i'm playing, (for instance ^^") i push "A+B+L+Select" and... Tadaah ! I open a file managers and i play a mp3 (or a video?!! (whith no images, just sound
biggrin.gif
, or just in one screen ?!!! WoW I'm dreaming ^^) ! And i continue my game with my music
smileipb2.png

Is it really true?
Escuse me if you don't understand I'm a French student (in fact, i'm inside my school, i don't have many time for check the errors
biggrin.gif
)

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
More info here.

http://forum.supercard.sc/thread-5018-1-1.html

shideneyu said:
Are you serious, will we be able to open a music in game ???!!!!
rolleyes.gif

Where did you have this information?
biggrin.gif

If it's really true, imagine I'm playing an homebrew, or for instance Metroid Prime : Hunters, i'm playing, (for instance ^^") i push "A+B+L+Select" and... Tadaah ! I open a file managers and i play a mp3 (or a video?!! (whith no images, just sound
biggrin.gif
, or just in one screen ?!!! WoW I'm dreaming ^^) ! And i continue my game with my music
smileipb2.png

Is it really true?
Escuse me if you don't understand I'm a French student (in fact, i'm inside my school, i don't have many time for check the errors
biggrin.gif
)

Dunno about the ingame playing own music, but WarioN64 said: "open up a file browser in-game to play music", i don't know what he means by that.
I can believe playing a song while you are in the file browser, but i bet it ends when you go back to the game.

sfg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know... considering it will have its own CPU and memory they could maybe make music playable during games since they won't need to use the hardware of the DS. But it's just speculation of course.

Placeholder

Trophies
XP
Country
The DS can't multi-task, but if you were to keep the DS's CPU busy with the game, and have the Slot-1's CPU play the music, it COULD work. Don't quote me on that though, I don't know much in this area.

shideneyu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It will be the greatest thing if we could play a music in-game !!
biggrin.gif

3 Years ago, when I bought my first slot 2 linker, I was wondering if there was a such feature; I was wrong, but now, it can become reality with the built-in cpu ^^, it's obvious !!
Can we ask that to the supercard team in order to implement this feature... ?
Imagine, at the back of the SCDS2's box, it could be writen:
- RTM - Real Time Music
It'll be just fantastic ^^

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
shideneyu said:
It will be the greatest thing if we could play a music in-game !!
biggrin.gif

3 Years ago, when I bought my first slot 2 linker, I was wondering if there was a such feature; I was wrong, but now, it can become reality with the built-in cpu ^^, it's obvious !!
Can we ask that to the supercard team in order to implement this feature... ?
Imagine, at the back of the SCDS2's box, it could be writen:
- RTM - Real Time Music
It'll be just fantastic ^^
biggrin.gif
That'd be nice
tongue.gif
And it *should* work.

Otherwise you can just turn down your DS's volume and turn on your MP3 player or whatever you use to listen to music
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o