Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.geocities.com
XP
Country
United States
From Slashdot:

"Gamespot has the word that, in a conference call on Activision's plans for the coming fiscal year, they announced Guitar Hero games for the DS and Wii. The titles could be coming any time between April of this year and March of next, and there are almost no details to relate otherwise. Presumably, Guitar Hero's new development home of NeverSoft will be handling the creation process. How do you think they'll incorporate the motion-sensing properties of the Wiimote into the axe? Any Nintendo classic songs you'd love to see included on the Wii version?"

kaspal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
this one can be played just like the PS2 version, or even better, like EBA... whichever way it is, im playin it if it ever makes it to the stores.

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
Guitar Hero for the DS eh...

Wonder how they'll pull that off. I hope it's not just tap-tap-tap on one of the 5 'fret buttons' on screen...

Maybe it'll be like Elite Beat Agents
biggrin.gif

--Henry

DeepFriedAsian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it'll be like the PS2 one, except with the D-pad and buttons. Then the touch screen will be the whole chart thing which shows what you have to do.

FuLei

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
that's a good idea but that'd be retarded. hopefully theyd make a mini guitar which could connect to the ds via gba slot, and would play just the same as guitar hero. although, i highly doubt that. but itd be amazing. eba guitar hero just wouldnt be guitar hero anymore. i have a feeling it might get dropped for ds and just go to the wii.

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
Well, you kinda *could* have a mini guitar, plugged into the DS. You could hold the 'fret board' with the left hand, and the DS with the right hand, and while you hold a fret button on the mini-guitar, you use the r button to strum while holding the ds in the right hand.

I dunno, just speculation
tongue.gif

mikeosoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nonononononono. it would b like this:

you put the ds in your left hand and hold it so that your 4 fingers are touching the touch screen while your palm rests below the unit. the screen would be upside down but the game will ajust for it accordingly. this would allow you to press the frett buttons using the touchpad. it would work well. very well.

Icarus

fire walk with me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't trust those news, I bet they won't make any Guitar Hero on neither Wii or DS.. Why would they waste their time ? They've already lost lots of time for the Xbox360 version.. How would they make a ds version anyway ?

Golds

Old Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

you put the ds in your left hand and hold it so that your 4 fingers are touching the touch screen while your palm rests below the unit. the screen would be upside down but the game will ajust for it accordingly. this would allow you to press the frett buttons using the touchpad. it would work well. very well.

no no, you put the ds behind your back, then swing it around via a strap that comes in 5 different colors, while you use your teeth on the touch pad just like an 80's metal guitarist. then the image starts to spin around so you have to turn the ds and hit the touch pad at the same time. Then to make star power work you have to get the light sensor in the sunlight to charge it up like boktai. Then you have to attach the gba CD drive for that awesome CD music. Man I cant wait!

DeepFriedAsian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

mikeosoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

you put the ds in your left hand and hold it so that your 4 fingers are touching the touch screen while your palm rests below the unit. the screen would be upside down but the game will ajust for it accordingly. this would allow you to press the frett buttons using the touchpad. it would work well. very well.

no no, you put the ds behind your back, then swing it around via a strap that comes in 5 different colors, while you use your teeth on the touch pad just like an 80's metal guitarist. then the image starts to spin around so you have to turn the ds and hit the touch pad at the same time. Then to make star power work you have to get the light sensor in the sunlight to charge it up like boktai. Then you have to attach the gba CD drive for that awesome CD music. Man I cant wait!

hahahaha that's it!!! i cant believe i didn't see it.... man that would b the best guitar hero DS eva!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No those are just incoming calls