DS Lite Zagg's

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Ballistic, May 10, 2009.

May 10, 2009

DS Lite Zagg's by Ballistic at 10:28 AM (874 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. Ballistic
    OP

Member Ballistic GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Recently got a new DS Lite since my last one broke due to some apparent sleepwalking. I really want to prevent the scratches and dents on this new DS as oppose to my previous naked DS Lite. The Zagg Invisishield looks like a great accessory that lets me do so and doesn't add much bulk to the overall system. But I'm very concerned with a few things, like all skins, it'll become worn out and needs to be replaced. So would removing the film from the bottom touch screen (if one can even do that since it's IN a frame) damage the touch screen. Or will the touch screen sensitivity be affected whilst the Zagg is on it. Aside from that, I really hope the Zagg kiosk in my mall will apply this on my DS Lite for me since I'm very OCD about these things and I'm not confident enough to let myself do the application.

2. JDMEVOIXMR

Member JDMEVOIXMR GBAtemp Regular

United States
    What color is our DS lite? The Zagg peels off at the corners I think, if you want something like that, I suggest a Dragon Guard Mask

3. Tokiopop

Member Tokiopop Caffeine fiend

United Kingdom
    From my experisence, don't buy anything Zagg/InvisibleSheild. I've not used them on my DS, but I have with my iPhone. If you're DS is white, it'll look yellow after a week or so.

4. Ballistic
    OP

United States
    Oh my DS Lite is all black. And as for the Dragon Guard Mask, I'll already own 3 and I can't get them to install right (the right side won't completely close there's a small gap)

5. Zarkz

Member Zarkz GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I have Zagg screen protectors, they're pretty good, but i got em 50% off, so it was worth, for full price, i dont htink they are

6. Ballistic
    OP

United States
    How's the screen texture now? Is it still as smooth to slide the stylus across? And does it look like it'll come off the touchscreen easily?

7. JDMEVOIXMR

Member JDMEVOIXMR GBAtemp Regular

United States
    From what I heard, it makes the screen rough for the stylus, it's more suitable for those iphone type touch screen where you use your finger. If you really want this, I suggest bestskinsever.com. It's way cheaper than ZAGG and invisibleshield and it's the same product. I've had very good experience with them.