DS #iQue 0005: New Chaoji Maliou Xiongdi (China)

D

Deleted_171835

wchill said:
Are you telling me there have only been 5 games for the iQue DS? Where do the Chinese get their games then?

That's when pirating comes in!
smileipb2.png

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol that's exactly what I'm thinking. Where's all the chinese games? Now I know what Mario is in Chinese.. well it was already a given but whatever.

Revolutionize said:
smileipb2.png

Another torontonian!

Cablephish

Show me...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
What is this iQue DS? Are they fake cartridges of the greatest DS games out there?

Anakir said:
lol that's exactly what I'm thinking. Where's all the chinese games? Now I know what Mario is in Chinese.. well it was already a given but whatever.

Revolutionize said:
smileipb2.png

Another torontonian!

+1 Torontonian here!

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Never heard of the iQue DS but I know it's a knockoff of the DS. Seriously, where's the pirates, there should be at least 100 games out for this.

Da-Bomb1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hop2089 said:
Never heard of the iQue DS but I know it's a knockoff of the DS. Seriously, where's the pirates, there should be at least 100 games out for this.
No, it's actually legit - Nintendo just got together with some random company to market it to China. They take different tactics there because piracy is so rampant there...that is, it's harder to find legit software in stores now than it is to find pirated stuff.
tongue.gif
Here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQue

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hop2089 said:
It's not a knockoff, iQue is the Chinese division of Nintendo.

QUOTE(IchigoSJ @ Aug 4 2009, 07:14 PM)
ohmy.gif
Does that boxart say that it has wifi I wonder what it does maybe play mini games online.
That's not a wifi logo, that's the iQue logo. That logo shows up when you turn on a Chinese DS (thus the name "iQue DS")

Deadmon

A Temper
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Cablephish said:
What is this iQue DS? Are they fake cartridges of the greatest DS games out there?

Anakir said:

Revolutionize said:
smileipb2.png

Another torontonian!

+1 Torontonian here!

Surprised they still bother with official iQue releases with China piracy and what not..

*secret +1 Torontoian post*

phoenixclaws

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are only 5 official Chinese iQue DS games. There are a TON of pirated/translated to Chinese games.

As I recall, the iQue DS has another processor? and if I remember correctly this handles an extra Chinese character table and it prevents iQue DS games from running properly on a NDS/L/i as far as I know.

If you try to run one on your DS(i) flashcard you only get a "Only on iQue DS" warning.

See this link on the official iQue website.

Note that in the list that the current iQue DS rom (New Super Mario Bros) happens to be the latest released iQue DS game.

Deleted member 94204

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
phoenixclaws said:
There are only 5 official Chinese iQue DS games. There are a TON of pirated/translated to Chinese games.

As I recall, the iQue DS has another processor? and if I remember correctly this handles an extra Chinese character table and it prevents iQue DS games from running properly on a NDS/L/i as far as I know.

If you try to run one on your DS(i) flashcard you only get a "Only on iQue DS" warning.

See this link on the official iQue website.

Note that in the list that the current iQue DS rom (New Super Mario Bros) happens to be the latest released iQue DS game.

I've heard that too but I ran a clean shenyou maloui ds (super mario 64) without any problems on my acekard2i.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-