Homebrew DS(i) Mode hacking progress thread

Rei Rukh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Thanks a lot to the devs who made it, carrying my R4 was sometimes bothering. To all "testers", this isn't even a pre-release, don't get your hopes up. To all shitposters (they know who they are), please stop begging for advanced things when you can't do them alone. Let the devs finish their work, then maybe they'll look into enchancing it.

AntnioMoura

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks a lot to the devs who made it, carrying my R4 was sometimes bothering. To all "testers", this isn't even a pre-release, don't get your hopes up. To all shitposters (they know who they are), please stop begging for advanced things when you can't do them alone. Let the devs finish their work, then maybe they'll look into enchancing it.

You know that the "testers" are just trying to help right? Trying to say if it's working or not.

Thedave

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You know that the "testers" are just trying to help right? Trying to say if it's working or not.
You know "testing" without the author Telling you to test and without logs is about as pointless as pissing against the wind right? If someone is working on something they know what's left to be implemented, and spamming a thread with a build someone on the internet compiled is just about the complete opposite of helpful

Last edited by Thedave,

capito27

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
currently testing commit 86a9e4 with super mario 64 DS, will return with results, but for some reason, i feel like it's slightly faster to load (tbh, most likely a placebo effect, we'll have to see)

raphamotta

Trophies
XP
Country
You know "testing" without the author Telling you to test and without logs is about as pointless as pissing against the wind right? If someone is working on something they know what's left to be implemented, and spamming a thread with a build someone on the internet compiled is just about the complete opposite of helpful

We're just having fun, not request or bashing in devs, stop the bitching about.

Reactions: Feryth

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
how stable will this be when the real relaise comes out its pretty unstable now little games boot and the ones that do have grapichal glitches

capito27

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
First of all, the mario drawing minigame works fine, and is full speed, i've been able to select a journal for the adventure, still waiting for the game to spawn me in the game, i'll update this post in about 10 minutes if i didn't load in

Edit : still white screen, i'm gonna reboot and try booting zelda phantom hourglass, for shit&giggles
Edit 2 : obviously, Phantom Hourglass gets stuck at white screen with commit 86a9e4

Last edited by capito27,

capito27

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
also, the twilight princess trailer rom, the trailer runs fully without crash, it's somewhat laggy, because of the constant file reads, but still decent enough to understand what's happening (i'd say about 60% speed on the trailer)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1