Homebrew DS(i) Mode hacking progress thread

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im worried about the limitations, mainly why you Skechers used the twilight princess trailer. Now one theory could be just to show you didn't own the game, which is a fair assumption. But it might be something along the lines of a size limit, as a single trailer shouldn't be very large. Either way looks super, and i can't wait to see how far this really comes.

Reactions: JustAKirby

shutterbug2000

Cubic NINJHAX!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im worried about the limitations, mainly why you Skechers used the twilight princess trailer. Now one theory could be just to show you didn't own the game, which is a fair assumption. But it might be something along the lines of a size limit, as a single trailer shouldn't be very large. Either way looks super, and i can't wait to see how far this really comes.

Actually, it was just the game I was testing with at the time.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
February the 31th of course.
Yes, shutterbug shall release the sd room patcher on the mythical day of February thirty firth.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Actually, it was just the game I was testing with at the time.
Thanks for clearing that up, still super excited. Im the only person i know with a flashcart so i can't wait to play more games with friends. Especially if the roms are psyched with altwfc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s