Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now that you yourself admits that it's cringe, now I can officially ask that you never do something like this ever again for valentines day
Sure. Decided to try something different for a valentine's day release. :P
I even tried to reduce the cringiness as of posting this.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Unbenannt-1.JPG

Wow i´m speechless........:)
My "report" follows a little bit later........

Reactions: RocketRobz

FateForWindows

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Format the SD card?

EDIT: Isn't there a way to simply delete whatever it is TWiLight installed that suddenly made my 3DS slow, without me having to move my EmuNAND and format anything? I'm a thousand percent sure I may do something wrong, or something will go wrong beyond my knowledge and I'll kill my 3DS. I don't really plan to try again with the menu, I just want my 3DS back to its original state before I installed TWiLight.
It might, but it probably won't. It's best to, like I said, copy everything, format it, check for hardware issues, then copy everything back on there. It's never a single file that slows down a card; it's usually either hardware or the whole filesystem that's to blame.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello.:)

Great outstanding "Update" (or should i say "Firmware" Upgrade ?) .I´ve never seen my DSi´s so happy and lively.:yaynds: Thats what the DSi should ever be.I´m really,really overwhelmed about this "milestone" in TWLight history.Thank you guys,thank you Robz8.Very,very impressive.:grog:

Both DSi´s updated,no issues.:bow:

- Intro Video looks really nice.Maybe the way to a new Media player for us ?
- Loading times are as fast as usual,great job to maintaining this.
- ALL Games/Emu Roms works now on FIRST ATTEMPT (last version has often red guru mediation screen).
- also ALL Games for me works perfect without any issues.
- new Menu for settings by pressing SELECT is a great idea.:grog:

Keep it up.I´m still "flashed" about this Version.Great day this valentines day 2019 to remember in the future.

THANK YOU guys,THANK YOU Robz8.:bow::bow:

Advance_Gamer005

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When im using the hiya cfw helper it finishes everything until it hits the copying twilight menu. It stops and tells me IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'BOOT.NDS'

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
v7.4.1

Check here on how to update TWiLight Menu++.

What's new?
  • The H&S screen (if enabled) now fades in the same time as the DSi splash screen.
  • The Touch the Touch Screen to continue. text now fades in/out, instead of blinking in/out.
  • Any button now gets past the DSi splash when it's finished playing.
Improvement
  • The date/time font is now loaded into and read from RAM, whenever the date/time text is being rendered, as well as the colon blinking.
    This is done to save read cycles of the SD card, and improves performance to like before the date/time was implemented.
Bug fix
  • MegaMan ZX and ZX Advent removed from ce9 cache list to fix minibosses crashing the games.

Last edited by RocketRobz,

Natural

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated recently and noticed that TwiLightMenu++ seems to have a save folder for DS games now. I don't remember adding a saves folder in the past so I wanted to ask if there was an update in the past where you added a folder for saves? This might also explain why games that clearly have saves aren't picking up on the .sav files in the same directory. Maybe I need to put them in the save folder now. @Robz8

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated recently and noticed that TwiLightMenu++ seems to have a save folder for DS games now. I don't remember adding a saves folder in the past so I wanted to ask if there was an update in the past where you added a folder for saves? This might also explain why games that clearly have saves aren't picking up on the .sav files in the same directory. Maybe I need to put them in the save folder now. @Robz8
Yes, they go in that folder.
Starting with v6.8.3, DS game saves are stored in a `saves` folder in same folder as the DS ROMs.

Reactions: Natural

Glomgold

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I'm new to this whole thing, I've installed ulaunch, hiyaCFW and TWiLight Menu++ (as an icon in my system menu).

Do I have to launch TWiLight every time or can I install games as icons as well?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Damn I never knew this, or put 2 n 2 together- "The cover art of Metal Gear is based on a photo...