DS Hidden Danger Child Molesters!

dbgtdob

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ukXuUlgEYWA

Fox is lying its ass off, they claim a dsl can pictochat 300 feet away, they claim they were talking to each other 300 feet away, and dsl attact child molesters, i dont see the point, i have never even used pictochat unless i know someone is going to use it, and they claim child molestors can see you driving in your car and then start pictochating with you, lol what child molestor is driving around looking inside cars to see if kids on their ds lites and then pictochats with them while driving lol.

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
I did it with my little brother who was in another car in front of me. That just worked and he was a car length in front of me.

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
This is about the range of the DS's wireless. We haven't had our weekly quota of GBA ROMs on a Slot-1 threads yet though
biggrin.gif

spas

Trophies
XP
Country
dsnotcd2.png

Before I start!
NOT A DS

Such crap like all of the kids that own DSs are sitting there on picto chat waiting for pedos to talk to them.
More excellent examples of how pedophiles are blown up by the media.

"DS sales have recently spiked after the fox broadcast and play asia has begun to sell ds pictochat range extender ariels priced at $8 inc shipping each" - CNN

"my kid got groomed within 10 mins I looked away then he was gone" - Concerned Mom
"a pedophile made by child listen to gary glitter records backwards" - Concerned Mom

"I still prefer to use the internet to groom children" - Concerned Pedophile

Extreme Coder

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Egypt
dsnotcd2.png

Before I start!
NOT A DS

Such crap like all of the kids that own DSs are sitting there on picto chat waiting for pedos to talk to them.

"DS sales have recently spiked after the fox broadcast and play asia has begun to sell ds pictochat range extender ariels priced at $8 inc shipping each" - CNN

"my kid got groomed within 10 mins I looked away then he was gone" - Concerned Mom
"a pedophile made by child listen to gary glitter records backwards" - Concerned Mom

QFT
tpi.gif

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dsnotcd2.png

Before I start!
NOT A DS
Look at the kid behind him, im guessing its his brother. He is clearly playing a DS. You also brought up some funny quotes from concerned parents and a concerned pedo. But as the poster above me said, why would anyone go on pictochat when they have games to play?

kelvinate

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
they said this bit in the whole segment which sums up the whole counter point. "the child safety is highlighted in the manual, but the parents do not think to read them, thinking it is a child toy". I have no respect for them if they do not read the manual before letting the kid play it.

this is like blaming macdonalds that the coffee is too hot when the cup clearly saids "hot content".

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
dsnotcd2.png

Before I start!
NOT A DS

QFT
tpi.gif

I actually noticed that too when i watched the vid, but i don't have a ds phat so i thought maybe that could be a phat from a diff angle, but now you have confirmed this.

heh

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Here's a PS3 and Wii version of Fox video.
"Vibration on PS3 was taken out because some freaks used it as masturbating tools and Wii should be banned because its control resembles handjob movement."

The only time I used pictochat was to check if my touch screen was calibrated right lol

spokenrope

c7
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Today's top stories on FOX:
Pretty White Girl MISSING!
Your Children Are Prey!
Democrats Hate God!
Monkeys Fly Out Of Butt!

My favorite FOX headlines are the ones that communicate a clearly opinionated and misleading headline, but it's okay because it ends in a question mark.

"Are Democrats going to murder your children?"
"Does CNN make your brain rot?"
"Is Jon Stewart to blame for poverty?"

That sort of shit.

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Funny. While they were testing 300 feet range at the mall, NOBODY joined their pictochat room. Why don't molesters in the mall own DS and go around joining other people's pictochat rooms?

They just proved that using pictochat in public is safe from molesters in public by showing nobody joined their pictochat room in high dense mall while this guy walked 300 feet and even to the outside the mall.

I mean not even an innocent child didn't join their room by mistake. What are the chances now? Good luck to all molesters who work for FOX with finding children's pictochat rooms in public. You obviously picked the wrong tool

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1