ds gamezzz

TaMs

Randomizer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Why the hell there's no other awesome games for ds than warioware?

And Why warioware is so awesome? It's the best game on the system and it's almost like launch title or something. What in the world is going on in here.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
TaMs said:
Why the hell there's no other awesome games for ds than warioware?

And Why warioware is so awesome? It's the best game on the system and it's almost like launch title or something. What in the world is going on in here.

What?!!! How dare you the DS has fantastic games! Your obviously not using a DS-Xtreme to play your games with, its common knowledge that a DS-Xtreme amplifies every game by 1000% with near XBOX 360 HD graphics and complete immersion!

p0wned for being an R4 fanboy!!!!
angry.gif

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Quite. The DS-X intensifies the game experience and directs it to various parts of your body (if the game rocks, it can direct the rocking to your kidneys to disintegrate your kidney stones; and if the game sucks... well, NSFW). The next firmware upgrade will enable the ScentGen function, the scent synthesizer/dispenser, enabling you to smell the contents of the game. Cooking Mama will never be the same; unfortunately, neither will "Attack of the Sewer Ooze Thing", but fortunately, the function can be disabled in the launch menu.

TaMs

Randomizer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
ENDscape said:
What, then why cant i stop playing my ds??Ive been playing crap games all this time ???NOOO
Because you obviously haven't played enough warioware. After that every other game on ds feels crappy.
ohmy.gif

p1ngpong

Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
TaMs said:
ENDscape said:
What, then why cant i stop playing my ds??Ive been playing crap games all this time ???NOOO
Because you obviously haven't played enough warioware. After that every other game on ds feels crappy.
ohmy.gif

Like I said if you werent a pathetic Cyclo fanboy you wouldnt have this problem, and you would experience intense orgasms with even the poorest quality games thanks to the advanced FPGA and dancing LED sexstim lightshow!
happy.gif

p0wned for not having a flashcard that doubles as a masturbatory aid!
yaypsp.gif

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hell yeah, I totally forgot about the dancing LEDs, dude! They have a hypnotic rhythm that induces lucid dreams while ultrasonic waves whiten your teeth while you sleep.

p1ngpong

Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Veho said:
Hell yeah, I totally forgot about the dancing LEDs, dude! They have a hypnotic rhythm that induces lucid dreams while ultrasonic waves whiten your teeth while you sleep.

The dancing LED's also induce anti-ageing and give every DSX user superhuman strength and intelligence, so we can better p0wn the users of lesser flash cards!
yaypsp.gif

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
DS-X can improve WarioWare for you as well. It adds minigames not present in the retail version.

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Veho said:
Quite. The DS-X intensifies the game experience and directs it to various parts of your body (if the game rocks, it can direct the rocking to your kidneys to disintegrate your kidney stones; and if the game sucks... well, NSFW). The next firmware upgrade will enable the ScentGen function, the scent synthesizer/dispenser, enabling you to smell the contents of the game. Cooking Mama will never be the same; unfortunately, neither will "Attack of the Sewer Ooze Thing", but fortunately, the function can be disabled in the launch menu.

That's right, I built 2 new hospitals and 3 schools in my city just playing Sim City on my DS-X!
yaydsx.png

p1ngpong

Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
CockroachMan said:
Veho said:

That's right, I built 2 new hospitals and 3 schools in my city just playing Sim City on my DS-X!
yaydsx.png

yes and the recent Russian Georgia conflict was me playing Advance Wars
yaypsp.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.