Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zuron7 said:
The DS scene overall looks better than the Wii.
But there is SMG2 and Prince of Persia.

SMG2 alone makes this month better for the Wii. And Prince of Persia Wii, odds are, is gonna be better than the DS version.

As for Blue Dragon, it's got a gigantic picture because I get my box art pics from IGN, but they didn't have one for Blue Dragon. So I used Google Images and that's what I found.

Juanmatron

Slater Color
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Dementium II: LOLZ. it´s good.
Tetris Party Deluxe: another DX? Was not enough with the GameBoy?
Dawn of Heroes: I´ll pass.
Jam with the Band: Daigasso! Band Brothers!!
Iron Man 2: Another game of a great movie. Jeez, when a great movie game like GoldenEye 007? That´s remember me, Activision have James Bond license and there is a rumor the will do a GoldenEye remake (and could be dificult because need Rare/Nintendo for that).
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands: i´ll imagining it like Assasins Creed for DS.
Blue Dragon: Awakened Shadow: I´ll pass.

PD: Picross is just awesome! That in 3DS could be impresive.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like a few games I'll play next month. Dementium II leads the pack for me. Tetris, Iron Man, Prince of Persia and maybe even Jam With the Band deserve honorable mentions. Not sure about Dawn of Heroes, but I'll give it a look. It will certainly be more interesting in May than it has been in April, that's for sure.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zuron7 said:
The DS scene overall looks better than the Wii.
But there is SMG2 and Prince of Persia.
I disagree.

Sin & Punishment 2 wipes the floor with any of those DS releases and even then that may not be as good as Prince of Persia or even remotely as good as SMG2. Shame Flips Adventure slipped to October as it was looking great but I guess it wouldn't of had a chance against SMG2.

DS scene is stale and boring, it may have loads of decent enough games released each month but quality > quantity.

Also Guild if you have problems with picture size use this tag:

CODE[tn=250]Picture link[/tn]

You can change the picture size, I usually use 150 so I could put lots of pics in a small space, also the viewer can click on them to enlarge them.

Snappo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am r4ymond said:
Legend of Kay!!
Yeah, I want to know about that too
dry.gif

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i certainly hope that tetris party deluxe game is a somewhat neutral tetris game.

most recent tetris game i could find which interested me was tetris DX(GBC)

tetris on the GBA: either japanese menu's(couldn't find where the BGM select was) or too much animation in the background
tetris DS: nintendo characters all over the screen distracting me, and no ability to just have it play the classic tetris theme on the background
tetris PSP(mini by EA): best one, except the horrible "remix" of the tetris theme(tetris theme playing on some low volume, with drums and stuff going through it at high volume)

so i hope this one has: no characters going through the actual play area, and the original or a decently remixed tetris theme.

oh, and here's hoping we can get .bdx files working with jam with the band.

devilworld

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
just to say dementium 2 (Y) and jam the band
biggrin.gif

the english diagasso pic is up on play.com ? i think
ill link it below and hopefully itll work
smile.gif

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Dementium II looks really good and I look forward to it, since they`ve addressed the issues the first two had...

If PoP:TFS for DS is similar to PoP:TFK then I`ll love it. I found TheFallenKing to be very addictive and aside few issues the controls where spot on and very responsive! The artstyle was lovely as well! Hopefully they`ve done a similar game...

~Tiny~

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Meh, still nothing interesting. I miss the days when good games were released every week or two. Now I'm just thinking of selling my DS..

Posts merged

Meh, still nothing interesting. I miss the days when good games were released every week or two. Now I'm just thinking of selling my DS..

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Great month indeed. I can't wait for Blue Dragon and Dementium, I may give Legend of Kay and Prince of Persia a try too.

Fuck yeah, Medabots! I remember playing those games on the GBA and apparently we'll be getting ports for the DS. I hope this two get an english release too someday.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
DEMENTIUUUUUM!
biggrin.gif

I didn't know DBB was getting a localization... But I suppose that's a good thing, because otherwise I'd be F5ing all day long to see if it's been released yet. Or maybe not, because I suck at it.

Blue Dragon is a cool ARPG, I played it for about 10 hours but then stopped cos something better came up, then forgot all about it. Great game though.

BTW, Guild, now that you have a Xbox 360, you should definitely get Blue Dragon for it. It's the first game of what now seems to have become a series.

clegion

Trophies
Website
cfatalis.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
.Darky said:
Great month indeed. I can't wait for Blue Dragon and Dementium, I may give Legend of Kay and Prince of Persia a try too.

Fuck yeah, Medabots! I remember playing those games on the GBA and apparently we'll be getting ports for the DS. I hope this two get an english release too someday.
basically what this guy said, medabots i like that thing better than some franchise

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Eo3Bh06drc