Gaming DS Games of the Month: January 2010

haflore

aeternaliter fluxa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Woot! SoD, GoH, and Bejeweled Twist! Legend of Kay looks interesting enough, and I'm into LEGO so I might try Harry Potter.

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played the demo for legend of kay a while back. The screen shots look awfully familiar.

I expect there to be graphics similar to phantasy star zero(and not the ones in the screen shot).
mellow.gif

EDIT: But if the gameplay is anything like the ps2 version, then it will be one of the best games released for the ds.
smile.gif

mayfly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Olyfes said:
Guild McCommunist said:
Olyfes said:
Here's a tread of mine , about that game 'the legend of kay' for the ds , when i looked at the screenshot's i thought it can't be on the ds
wtf.gif
. But the screenshots arent fake because i picked it on this site .
Should it be only for the XXL DS ? If i'm right nintendo didn't upgrade the hardware of the new dsi , but if i'm looking at the resolution
wtf.gif

Nah, it's probably PS2 screenshots. The DS LL/XL still has the same graphical power as the DS, just has bigger screens. I also don't think it's a straight-up port as a remake. There hasn't been a lot on the game, so I wouldn't expect any gameplay videos, news articles, or screenshots.

960397_20090604_790screen002.jpg

look at the tree's of this screenshot's , you still see some small pixel's into it . And i shouldn't think Gamespot should fail and put the wrong screenshot from the game .

Edit : IGN Has the same type of screenshot , freaky , no pure awesomenis , these graphics on the ds
yay.gif
yay.gif

Edit 2 : Gamespot messed up with the resolution of the ds , so it's for the dsi too
Edit 3 : looks very very interesting

I googled this game and it was out on the ps2 before. The screens look identical to ps2 ones I'm afriad. So Im going with its ps2 screens not the DS ones
http://www.legendofkay.de/hp_en/indexen.html

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all...