Trophies
Website
toxsic.com
XP
Country
United States
Lucha Libre AAA: Heroes of the Ring
Battle vs. Chess

might make the month decent if they come out when they are meant to new wrestling and a remake of battle chess

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
First "No flaming. If I list a game you don't like, too bad. If I don't, too bad. "
then "Seriously, stop with the Harvest Moon. They just keep crapping out on Harvest Moon game after another. It's getting produced at the speed of shovelware"
lol no offense but i found that contradictory...

i think every name mentioned is a big name and possibly many ppl would be happy to see something nice for a long time. twin villages huh, it would be interesting to see tht title

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FlameTakuya said:
Scott-105 said:
On a side note: Why do new Harvest Moon games come out so much? It's retarded.

They make one every 2 years... That's not too much I think.
They've shit out at least one yearly and thats not counting spin offs. Only ones that have been worth anything was Rune Factory and thats getting stale now.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gaydrian said:
FlameTakuya said:
Scott-105 said:
On a side note: Why do new Harvest Moon games come out so much? It's retarded.

They make one every 2 years... That's not too much I think.
They've shit out at least one yearly and thats not counting spin offs. Only ones that have been worth anything was Rune Factory and thats getting stale now.

Well there's not a whole lot elaboration you can do on "farm shit". You can make it a puzzle game or make it a RPG game but it's still just "farm shit + this". I wasn't even fond of Harvest Moon when it was good, nowadays it's borderline shovelware.

Stuntbum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hopefully monster rancher actually gets released this time, i remember playing the one for the playstation and it was awesome.

Hadrian

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
Well there's not a whole lot elaboration you can do on "farm shit". You can make it a puzzle game or make it a RPG game but it's still just "farm shit + this". I wasn't even fond of Harvest Moon when it was good, nowadays it's borderline shovelware.
There's lots you can do with it, they're just lazy. Needs a good overhaul to see what still works now and what should be added.

GhostToast

Trophies
Website
whatthephoto.com
XP
Country
United States
ideas for harvest moon sequels:
  • drinking games. but only with super cheap american beer or icredibly girly, flavored liquor.
  • how about an effing tractor?
  • UFOs. Definitely need to find an alien in the barn in the middle of the night
  • Grow more profitable produce, like tobacco. Or how about marijuana. And try not to get caught.
  • Grow grapes and make wine during the prohibition!
  • Hire migrant workers for mere dollars a day!
  • Or take it back to the olden days and have like 13 kids so they can do your work for you
  • dance dance revolution-style dancing sequences during barn dances. hell yes. rhythm minigame!
ok most of that shit was completely just jokes. but what about if instead of being a farmer for just your own self gain, you were in a kingdom and in charge of all agriculture, but not the mundane. more like sim farm. and if you didn't have good crops each year, the population of your kingdom would suffer! so you're trying to grow your kingdom. could even have battles to defend against the huns, cause we all know nazi killing makes any game more popular.

oh also, harvest MOON. like, you're literally on the fucking moon. cause that'd be awesome. "i'm harvesting moon units! uh oh time to make a moon unit sandwich! relationship point up!"

omatic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's true that there's a dry spell here, but surely we all have games in our backlog that we can pretend just came out and play enthusiastically. I've still got Dragon Quest IV and V to start, so I won't be lacking for DS games to waste valuable youth on.

Hadrian

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GhostToast said:
  • drinking games. but only with super cheap american beer or icredibly girly, flavored liquor.
  • Grow more profitable produce, like tobacco. Or how about marijuana. And try not to get caught.
  • Or take it back to the olden days and have like 13 kids so they can do your work for you
  • dance dance revolution-style dancing sequences during barn dances. hell yes. rhythm minigame!
ok most of that shit was completely just jokes. but what about if instead of being a farmer for just your own self gain, you were in a kingdom and in charge of all agriculture, but not the mundane. more like sim farm. and if you didn't have good crops each year, the population of your kingdom would suffer! so you're trying to grow your kingdom. could even have battles to defend against the huns, cause we all know nazi killing makes any game more popular.

oh also, harvest MOON. like, you're literally on the fucking moon. cause that'd be awesome. "i'm harvesting moon units! uh oh time to make a moon unit sandwich! relationship point up!"
They should make it so you can just go out and get a random girl rather then the whole marriage shit.

GhostToast

Trophies
Website
whatthephoto.com
XP
Country
United States
Gaydrian said:
GhostToast said:

They should make it so you can just go out and get a random girl rather then the whole marriage shit.

agreed. or impregnate your cousin/offspring, or SOMETHING. marriage - sure. but that's just the first step towards a franchise of farm workers.

Stuntbum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
GhostToast said:

everything you just said would be fucking awesome. someone hire this toast

westarrr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well.. Monster rancher is worth a try...
Gonna try out Dawn of Heroes too.. but it lacks something, i feel it.
Wasnt Ivy the Kiwi already out... is this what your talking 'bout a EN version.. Yuck, it looks too childish and boringly

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/T78NsMwZOA0