Homebrew DS emulator for Kingdom Hearts?

Xirix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I've tried playing Kingdom Hearts 358/2 and concluded the DS isn't the best controller for that kind of game, it's crippling my hand. Do any of the PC DS emulators play this game decently yet?

I tried Desmume I believe a year ago, and although the game ran it was full of glitches.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've played both KH DS games extensively using DeSmuME 0.9.7. They run quite well (or on newer revisions). The only real glitches i came across was during the screen transitions between areas, they don't appear fully black but you can see the background behind it. They can sometimes lag slightly unless you have a good enough PC. I used a decent Core i7 laptop to play them, desktops clocked higher will get better speeds however.

On the other hand, if you have a 3DS, you can use the circle pad for any DS game. So that's also an option if you are interested. They play very well with it. Not true analog controls but much more comfortable and makes hitting diagonals easier.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn4vARy44iY