DS #DSi 0144: Emily The Strange (Europe)

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
...hey, the graphics look really solid. i can't say much about the little gothic girl who lost her kitties plot, but as long as they don't try too hard on it being cheesy, this looks like it'll actually be nice.

on the subject of touch detective games though, Machinarium would be awesome ported to the DS. or even something like the flash game Coma (which i think is pretty good in terms of atmosphere and graphics).

Extremist

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Based on a popular (?) comic...
blush.gif

ThePorks

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thought this was shovelware, but I have to admit it looks quite interesting. Maybe the trailer has some sort of sublinimal message that makes you think "I want this but I don't know why"?!!!

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pjmorie said:
D34DL1N3R said:
ceteksretek said:
D34DL1N3R said:
White screens on my Acekard2i w/ AKAIO 1.8.6a.
enable Bypass AP

Already is.

When are you getting the 'White Screens' ? I'm using Acekard 2i with AKAIO 1.8.6a and the game is loading up fine.

They were happening immediately after the AKAIO "loading" screen. It's working now though, the new NDSTokyoTrim beta ended up being the culprit. I went back to the last stable version and the game works fine after trimmed.

eggsample

punahussy
Trophies
Website
eggsample.pl
XP
Country
Poland
D34DL1N3R said:
They were happening immediately after the AKAIO "loading" screen. It's working now though, the new NDSTokyoTrim beta ended up being the culprit. I went back to the last stable version and the game works fine after trimmed.

good to know.

cat44

Trophies
XP
Country
I keep getting this message when I try to exit her room in the first scene.."you need a Nintendo DSi system for this" Hmmm, whatever that means"..
I am playing on a DSi with Acekard 1.8.6a. I have Bypass AP enabled etc. Thanks in advance for any advice as both my teenage daughter and I have enjoyed playing the beginning of this game. Quite different to what we're used to

eggsample

punahussy
Trophies
Website
eggsample.pl
XP
Country
Poland
cat44 said:
I keep getting this message when I try to exit her room in the first scene.."you need a Nintendo DSi system for this" Hmmm, whatever that means"..
I am playing on a DSi with Acekard 1.8.6a. I have Bypass AP enabled etc. Thanks in advance for any advice as both my teenage daughter and I have enjoyed playing the beginning of this game. Quite different to what we're used to
DSi features works only with oryginal game card. Some flashcards can emulate DSi enhancement. AK2i can't.
If you like this game just buy it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-