DS #DSi 0130: Pokémon Black Version (USA)

trigao

Ninten
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i downloaded already.... but some peoples are saying wich PoleSmoker dump its a fake U version, really its a E version desguised .... so.... im confused T_T

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
trigao said:
i downloaded already.... but some peoples are saying wich PoleSmoker dump its a fake U version, really its a E version desguised .... so.... im confused T_T
You can check for yourself if its the U release if the time on the bottom screen says AM/PM depending on the time zone.

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Err... Here it goes again.
frown.gif

trigao

Ninten
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i take me think about a curious fact.... my U vesion of Pokemon Platinum dont have am/pm hours.... its 24h ....

m2pt5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The same hex edits that work for the E version also fix the No Exp AP on this version, despite the differing CRCs.

Coolaaron88

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.searingarrow.com
XP
Country
United States
Are the clocks supposed to be different because I got both of these releases and when I renamed my europe save file, it still looks the same. I still have military time

Posts merged

trigao said:
i take me think about a curious fact.... my U vesion of Pokemon Platinum dont have am/pm hours.... its 24h ....

Oh really? I had no idea, never paid attention

Posts merged
trigao said:

QUOTE(trigao @ Mar 6 2011, 04:26 PM) i take me think about a curious fact.... my U vesion of Pokemon Platinum dont have am/pm hours.... its 24h ....

Oh really? I had no idea, never paid attention

pleanbean

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RoboticBuddy said:
Taking forever to load on my Acekard 2i w/ akAIO 1.8.6a.
Stays on loading screen.
Try disabling soft-reset and the AP fix for that rom only. Keep everything else default.
If it doesn't work, try reformatting your SD card and reinstalling AKAIO. Hope it works
smile.gif

.Chris

Clueless
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pleanbean said:
RoboticBuddy said:
Taking forever to load on my Acekard 2i w/ akAIO 1.8.6a.
Stays on loading screen.
Try disabling soft-reset and the AP fix for that rom only. Keep everything else default.
If it doesn't work, try reformatting your SD card and reinstalling AKAIO. Hope it works
smile.gif
hey thanks!
biggrin.gif

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
trigao said:
The J version of Platinum didn't have AM/PM either. But the J versions of B/W had AM/PM on the C-Gear, so it's only logical that the U version has AM/PM (since North America also uses the AM/PM system).

JackyD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As this is "uncracked", is there anything that will not work or will need to be patched to play on an ak2i ?

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YayMii said:
so it's only logical that the U version has AM/PM (since North America also uses the AM/PM system).
that's wrong. i just got the game and it's in military time. (right now it shows 20:41)

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
basher11 said:
YayMii said:
so it's only logical that the U version has AM/PM (since North America also uses the AM/PM system).
that's wrong. i just got the game and it's in military time. (right now it shows 20:41)
I said it'd be logical for the U version to use AM/PM time. But I guess Game Freak is retarded and wanted to keep the AM/PM to the Japanese.
ohnoes.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo