DS #DSi 0074: Art Academy (Europe)

Bloodangel

Trophies
XP
Country
my mom wants this on her acekard2i.. but ive heard it hangs on R4 and AK2i.. is this true and if so, is there a fix out for it yet?

thanks

nico445

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Bloodangel said:
my mom wants this on her acekard2i.. but ive heard it hangs on R4 and AK2i.. is this true and if so, is there a fix out for it yet?

thanks
works on a acekard 2.1 with akaio 1.7.1 also on the supercard ds one i and supercard ds two

MG4M3R

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
artacademy.png

In the end, I will stick with the DSiWare version.

I was worried when they announced the retail version, because I spent a lot of money buying both Seasons on the DSi and then Season 2 on DSiXL.

How nice that in the end I invested in the best version.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So in the long run, the DSiWare version has better software capabilities, and the retail version has more content to teach you with, hmm...

Honestly though, the lack of picture exporting in the retail version seals it for me.

ChrisRX

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It started fine with Wood R4 1.11 but when trying to save after that part the game crashes with a black screen. I have an 8MB savefile selected so that shouldn't be the issue.
Edit: If I don't save at that point the game crashes after drawing the shading. I guess we'll have to wait for a patch

pjmorie

Trophies
XP
Country
ChrisRX said:
It started fine with Wood R4 1.11 but when trying to save after that part the game crashes with a black screen. I have an 8MB savefile selected so that shouldn't be the issue.
Edit: If I don't save at that point the game crashes after drawing the shading. I guess we'll have to wait for a patch

Same thing happing for me using AK2i with AKAIO 1.7.1 and 8M Save file (save type set to 64M in rom properties to generate an 8Mega Byte save file)

Bloodangel

Trophies
XP
Country
nico445 said:
Bloodangel said:

thanks
works on a acekard 2.1 with akaio 1.7.1 also on the supercard ds one i and supercard ds two

thanks m8.. updated her akaio from 1.7 to 1.7.1 and it now works... only thing is.. i clicked reference picture when doing free draw.. and it froze
frown.gif

nico445

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Bloodangel said:
nico445 said:
Bloodangel said:

thanks

thanks m8.. updated her akaio from 1.7 to 1.7.1 and it now works... only thing is.. i clicked reference picture when doing free draw.. and it froze
frown.gif
sorry, installed it on my sisters acekard and it got past the first save screen so i assumed it worked. but she complained too that it freezes all the time
frown.gif

Bloodangel

Trophies
XP
Country
thanks though nico445...atleast it starts and can mess on it until a patch/fix comes out.. i appreciate the heads up.. thanks

does anyone know if there is a loader like wood that can be used on the R4 SDHC please as my bro would like to know?

thanks

Ziggy Zigzagoon

Trophies
XP
Country
Uhuhu...
I was waiting for this...

(I bought the first one, and I planned to buy the second, yet, when I read that both will be released as a retail release, I immediately waited for the dump.)

Bloodangel

Trophies
XP
Country
ChrisRX said:
Has anyone got the patch from the japanese release (Eigokoro Kyoushitsu) to try? The link doesn't seem to work any more

is there a patch to stop it freezing then?

will this game work fine on my cyclods?

Jason5877

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
the jp rom has got english files inside it change all the files that are like this (newscript-en) to (newscript-jp) but delete the original (newscript-jp) file and do the same with bmp files then repack the rom and it will be english but the script is not spaced properly, ive just done it to the jp rom and can play it in english now but cant post it on here

also its not freezing now and saves

dan80315

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AsPika2219 said:
Let's enjoy this games!
Can you stop posting those sh**ty useless posts nobody cares about? I'm starting to think the comment about you being a young kid might be true.

Anyway, I can vouch for the random freezes. They mostly happen when saving/loading.

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
just wondering if there is a fix for this game yet, I know it uses 8mb save files and mine is 8mb but it still freezes when I go to the next lesson or something like that.

I like Jason5877's idea about swapping the jp files with en but I wanted to know if there was a working patch because I am enjoying this game, btw I use Original R4 with Wood Firmware 1.11 on a DS Lite.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Oh. I'm the nightmare. I get it.